Options

Possible updates

byebyeBernabyebyeBerna Registered Users 29 Posts
I am starting to max out the majority of my professional contacts in the game with the npc's. Is there any word that glu is going to increase the max or should I delete the contacts and start over? I just dont want to lose the progress I have made.

Comments

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    That's a great question. I was just collecting maxed out NPCs and it was such a waste every time I saw them because it didn't add up to anything anymore. So I deleted a few to see what would happen--five altogether, I think--and then added them again as I "re-met" them. I remember when I first started playing, when you met a female NPC there was an option to guess her name. So sometimes you'd blindly pick the right name, and sometimes you didn't. With the three maxed out females, of course I could "guess" their names, so...does that mean we're *supposed* to delete them and start over again? Is that question intentionally geared toward re-meeting a--female only--NPC? With the men, however, it's completely different--you can't just add them to your contacts list in, I don't know--a professional or friend zone way; you're forced to accept them as a love interest; and that's super annoying. It depletes my contacts list while having some oftentimes *nasty-looking guys* or former "friends" swooning at me. So, I would appreciate if these maxed-out NPCs did *not* automatically become the wretched lovelorn. With the men, whom you also need as regular contacts--as "helpers" for whatever given gig--you can't afford to lose that--and right, no new NPCs are added--other than those who "appear" at your SCL or SCSD in-store events, and those who also "show up" at your ice club gigs. And you can't connect with them in any way.
  • Options
    [PHP][PHP][/PHP][/PHP]These two guys, who I find in various venues are also always, *always* in Tulip. I think they're nauseating.
    image_zpsirj5wt8f.jpeg
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    These two guys, who I find in various venues are also always, *always* in Tulip. I think they're nauseating.
    image_zpsirj5wt8f.jpeg

Lol omg hahaha the lonely losers desperately wants to go out on a date:D. They have no lives whatsoever and they're just clearly obessed with your doll. They're delusional I must say.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I hate when you're at the top and you can't connect with any males because all they do is flirt with you. When I did my last comeback I basically stalked all the NPC's in my game and made them network with me so I could use them for gigs before it got to that point. They should give you the option to say "not interested" and then network/friendzone them.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I hate when you're at the top and you can't connect with any males because all they do is flirt with you. When I did my last comeback I basically stalked all the NPC's in my game and made them network with me so I could use them for gigs before it got to that point. They should give you the option to say "not interested" and then network/friendzone them.

Yes the NPC men are stalkers on my games too. OMG great minds thinks alike all of the time. I've said the same exact thing on my post from the hookah complaint thread too:eek:.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I haven't added many npcs lately, but I remember clearly the flirt or network choice. Has that disappeared?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    I haven't added many npcs lately, but I remember clearly the flirt or network choice. Has that disappeared?

I have noticed that for awhile...glad it's not just me! Im given the option to flirt or network with a sp**** number of females but never male NPCs. weird
  • Options
    Right now I go through a lot of NPCs for the reality show. Just last week, I made the error of inviting a real friend, and now I have to pay 40 stars to get Trevor back. Sigh. But back to the NPCs, this afternoon, I noticed the creepy greetings from a mystery person. So, maybe we should ask them to bring them back with the above suggestion, to network or flirt, and guess the name. Since we can't safely play with our real friends in the reality series......we need more 'professional' npc contacts.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

Yes, disappeared. I remember it too. I wonder if that's something that can be fixed, I would really appreciate it. My doll is already married and if she ever gets divorced she has plenty of other male NPCs to date/marry. Now all she can do is reject these new virtual weirdos and has no chance to add/re-add virtual men as contacts.
  • Options
    Ok, I've started talking to strangers again. And yes the guys are saying creeped out things, but the women still want to be professional contacts. In fact, and it looks like some Business NPCs I deleted, are coming back trying to pick up my doll. Sometimes ignorance is such bliss. If it's bothering anyone feel free to send in a ticket, but be sure and come back and share the results with us. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The problem is related to your fan count. You have a small window to network with a male (or female if that's your romantic preference) NPC but if you get too much higher than them all they do after that point is flirt with you. You don't even get the option of networking with them because as soon as you tap on them they hit on you.

So when I did my comeback I would find potential males that I wanted to network with and basically stalked them until they would talk/network with me before it got to the point where I passed them in fans and all they wanted to do was flirt. I every once in a while come across a male NPC in my game who does not do this, but I'm not sure of the whys behind it since 99% of the others do.

That's why I think it would be nice to have the option to reject a NPC when they flirt with you in order to network with them instead. Right now your only option is to accept them as a romantic contact or ignore them, but there's no way to network. It's really frustrating when you're trying to build up your professional contacts and you have to wait for a female to come along because you have no other options.
  • Options
    I was in Oak, and tapped on a stranger, and sure enough got the flirt or network option. So......it's not gone, we're just getting fewer? Took a screenshot if anyone wants to see it (lest they not believe), let me know and I'll post it.

ETA: just got another choice to flirt or network again in Oak. Someone else should try Oak to meet NPCs with a choice.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary