Options

Partnerships missing

ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
Hey, it's been a month since the last time that I saw the golden partnerships from Chateau Nuit and Black Rabbit. I'm getting really upsed about this, because it's the last two partnerships that I have to complete. It's a glitch or something?

Comments

• Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Now that you mentioned it, I haven't gotten the golden Black Rabbit partnership either and I don't remember if I seen it or not in the gift boxes. I do have the golden Chateau Nuit, but I never gotten the golden Eleganza or silver Miraggio Grande. It's so frustrating not getting the items b/c Glu decided to reset every partnership when it's completed instead of waiting for all the partnerships to be completed at once. It makes it harder to get the desired partnership. I probably went through Glamm one at least three times already.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    I had a golden black rabbit in my daily gift box palette a week or so ago and was so mad that I didn't pick that box since I've been trying to finish that one and the Chateau Nuit one forever. So maybe the gold for those ones are more rare or something but it would be nice to at least have a CHANCE at getting them.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I saw a black rabbit one on my daily gift boxes today!

I rarely get ads to open more than one box, I got it today, but also got 4 energy bolts 2 times and all other boxes were filled with good stuff lol

It's ok yesterday I got my first bamboo shirt and guess what?! Was the pink one that I wanted YASSSSS!!!!:cool:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Woo, way to go Vats! That's great. I wish I had another device so I could check out all the cool stuff the guys get. I wonder why some people don't get the video for a second one all the time though because I have one every day.

Hopefully they start throwing some more variety of partnerships in our daily boxes because I seem to keep completing the same ones again and again. Like Glamm and I'm blanking on the others right now. I'm not complaining about free kstars and energy but I want more clothesss!
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I know. Finally, finally I have two each of the Black Rabbit, Chateau Nuit, and Miraggio. The rotation, or should I say the lack thereof, is 99.9% prob intentional. I can watch a vid for a 2nd try, but I was paying the 15 K-stars at first for a 3rd, which was the only way I would, *could*, possibly get any more p-cards; but I stopped wasting the 15 stars a shot; most of the palettes have no partnership cards, or whatever they're called, at all. Waste of stars, tiny odds, and a fixed game. I know we're dying for those prizes--especially the Miraggio slippers!--but...having finished Celeb Perks, it's just a dead thing now and pointless for me; the Partnership goals at least turn into earning stars or energy, which I really appreciate; but I have to say, dolls, count when you "earn" (pay for) your stars! I *still* haven't contacted Glu, stupid, but they owe me a whole lot of stars, ex.: Every single time I earned 50 stars I only got 41! No way that's unintended--*how many* coincidences??; sorry, but Glu cheats so much all around, I have no more respect or trust for them. Kim is getting out of control along with 'em. It's just ugly. Imagine the brainstorming seshes they have. It's nauseating to think about. Yes, they do definitely, absolutely come up with some really good things, they do, but are just such weasels it fairly negates too much. It's sad, actually, not just defecting from my most favorite game ever, but so much underhanded, sneaky b.s., it kills the desire to play, and you realize it's only gold-plated, and that "gold" is flaking off like cheap jewelry.

EDIT: Sorry, I *did* get the Chateau Nuit first gift. It's Eleganza that's so elusive, only one spot filled in. Black Rabbit and Miraggio...as mentioned above.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm missing gold on 8 partnerships... every time I see one in my daily palette I die a little inside. Lately I keep getting the $350 box or 4 energy. So pointless.
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Do you open two boxes daily? One free and one by watching a video? That ups the chances. I have completed Black Rabbit but now need gold again to complete the second round prize, which is 20 kstars. I think that some of them must be "rare," because some prizes are better than others. Glamm magazine second and third prizes are smaller increments of kstars and energy. So better prize may equal harder to find.

Oh, and now that I need the gold Black Rabbit partnership, of course I haven't seen it in a few weeks lol
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Yes when it gives me the option. But like today I only had one partnership in my palette. Other times I've had 3-4 and I get pretty lucky with those, although I always seem to pick the "new" partnerships and not the ones where I only need one box to complete.