Options

Weekend Event 8/19/16~ Love is all around so Lets make a Date.

123457Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Now that Kalinda got the text box icons restored, it's even easier than typing in the brackets and Img etc. Once you have the url of the image, see the globe with a link on the bottom? THen to the right a globe with a crossed out link, to the right of that is the icon for image. tap that square and a box will pop up, asking for your link. put it in there, and confirm. Boom, your picture is posted. Now...the fun.....move over one more box, and that will let you post a video. Find a video you like, copy the url. tap that box and when that box opens, enter your link, and hit ok. You've just posted your fave clean video. :)
    The return of the icons is awesome. THey were always there but greyed out. I'm not sure where that thread disappeared. It's around. I'll look. But enjoy.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    If you use Photobucket, you only have to copy the link there and paste it into the large white text box--this one. No typing required. And my bar is exactly the same as it was before...so...?
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Can I use these three suggestions to make a profile pic with my doll? I just went to postimage and got the thumbnail URL for a forum, but when I tried to add it as my avatar it was an invalid file. I'd really like to post my doll as my pic.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    For an avatar you can either upload an image or use the image URL - the part in the middle without the tag.
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    For an avatar you can either upload an image or use the image URL - the part in the middle without the tag.

Thank you! That helps. I was using an image URL but I think I left that tag in it. I will try without it.