Options

When does the Game week reset

Savannah OSavannah O Registered Users 21 Posts
concerning specifically the events in the Ice club in Reykjavik, when do they reset again, seems like it's been over a week for me currently and the bouncer keeps telling me to come back in a little while.

~S
~Savannah

Star ID: X6LD4VXG

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi Best advice, is keep a definite record...(for example you know for sure it's been at least 3 days, wait 4 more) and when you know by date that it has been a week, if you are unable to do gigs there, I would submit a ticket. Usually when we try to remember we can be a few days off. I personally thought it was a week, But when you can say for sure it has been over a week, send a ticket and then come back and tell us what the response was.

Personally, I hope you find it's up today and enjoy doing them again. Good luck.

Ok, it's early, I want to be clear it's not the 'game' week resetting, it's the time period from when you finished the tasks. I'm thinking it's one week from that completion. SoChic London is 3 days, but I'm thinking the others are a week.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Savannah OSavannah O Registered Users 21 Posts
    Thanks Koko, is it the same with picking up whatever we chose with the various SoChic stores(cash, fans, ect) other than London?
    ~Savannah

Star ID: X6LD4VXG
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    With Downtown LA, you can go in and do shift work whenever you want, to the best of my knowledge. I have no idea about So Chic San Diego. If it's just a basic shift job - downtown LA, Hamptons I believe you can just do as many as you want. The Gigs that are broken up into segments - The Ice Club, So Chic London, So Chic San Diego - these have a wait time between completion and the next time you can do them. I think except for London, they are on a week basis. So, if you finished your last task in SanDiego at 10pm Sunday, the following Sunday at 10.01pm you will be able to do those tasks again.

If you find ths is not correct, please let us know. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary