Options

K Stars

OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
Hey!
I was wondering how some of you seem to get so many stars?! I watch every video possible, do the 8 hour appearance at So Chic in San Diego and the jobs in my Iceland club but I never seem to have anywhere near enough to buy any of the throwback boxes or items. Are there any other ways to get stars im missing or do you guys just buy a lot?? Hope it's ok to ask this!

:p
iOS player 
level 69

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Aside from buying stars, which a lot of us do, you can also earn stars by filling up achievements. If you look on the Acheivement tab on the bottom right, you'll see some pay off in stars. THen there are the daily Gift Boxes, often you can get stars there, or some of the Partnership tiles go toward stars.

But seriously, if you were to go into Game Stop or Best Buy, to buy a game you'd pay for it, so since KK:H is free to download and play, it feels good to support the game we enjoy. Plus, speaking personally, by picking up Google Play or iTunes gift cards, pocket cash funds my games nicely. I used to smoke, and now, that money goes into the game.

But for a an extra star here or there, I love leveling up relationships with NPC or real player games. Very often when you move to the next level with them, your reward will include a star. But the best way to add stars without buying them are the weekends when you get a star for each 5 Star job. Probably you'll see this during the next VIP weekend.

I'm sure I've glossed over a lot, and left a lot out, but this is an overall explanation of a few things that could help, but you should seriously consider buying even a small package of stars from the Star Shop. That removes the ads from your game between each screen, and that in itself gives the game a much more fluid feeling. The overall experience improves 10 fold in my opinion.

Welcome to the forum. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Thank you! I am maxed out in nearly all of my achievements! How much do people usually spend? 50 stars is £4, I've seen people open at least 10 throwback boxes which would cost £50? Thats too much for me I think, I couldn't afford that each week sadly. I think I'm just frustrated as there haven't been any videos to watch for days or trailers in the other offers option so I have no way of getting free stars to buy the throwback dresses I love!! <3
    iOS player 
    level 69