Options

Top Couples

Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
WHAAAT
Just finished a 4-hr date with my S/O at Oak so I'm expecting to stay neutral or level up. Funny I've got lower level after the date. WHAT'S THIS
:confused::confused: HA HA tsk tsk

x4fyg6.jpg
✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Was it a 5 star date? I haven't seen that before. Or at least never noticed it.
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Was it a 5 star date? I haven't seen that before. Or at least never noticed it.

Yes it is a 5-star date, Soundspretty. And because of that, Ray's statement is positive but then my level becomes lower which is shocking :eek::eek:
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I've seen it before. Little fluctuations are nothing to worry about. If it happens again next time, screenshot that and ask customer care. But once in a while, it will happen. Dating is one of the most fluid ratings of the game. It goes up, it goes down one or two at a time. Tomorrow I'll see if I can dig up any of my screenshots showing this.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Maybe your date wasn't "exciting" enough for Ray... :rolleyes: I got +0 last night. I'm so over the top couples list. The worst is when you get blamed because someone else breaks up? How does that make any sense?
  • Options
    I may be wrong but it probably has to do with the moving up of others in your top couples list. What makes Chad & Crystal keep moving up? The game. I think it's just one of those things, brought about by the mechanisims of the game itself. Why does Willow keep moving up? Why do we get notices of "Has anyone seen Koko and Fabs in a while?" With a loss of fans for no reason based on our gameplay right after completing a date?

If losing fans after a 5Star date continues, then by all means submit a ticket to customer care. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    BlackDahliaBlackDahlia Registered Users 12 Posts
    edited June 2021
    -
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    How often do you go on dates? I've found that I can't climb the top couples list if I only go on the daily mandatory date. It needs to be more often than that, or I'll stall. Also, 1 hour and 2 hour dates do nothing. 8 hour dates are the most effective in making progress :)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    To Advance, you have to act like you're in the early stages of infatuation. Date often, date in different places. There are some other threads about this, tbh in all the time I've been playing each game made #1 only once, and it was fleeting. If it had been one relationship instead of 2, you'd have more history and stability so I think all those things help you hover higher on the list. It's not easy to be number one, you really have to work on it. I'll see if I can find any of those other threads, maybe you can glean some tips there. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Here's what they say in the FAQs. I bolded in purple the section I think pertains to your question. :) Now, this time I'm really off to find and merge the other recent thread.

How are dating scores determined?

Dating scores are determined by the number of hearts you earn on a date. Three or more hearts earned will receive good reviews. The number of points earned or lost is determined by several factors. These can include:
    • Your level
    • Your position on the A-List
    • Your position on the Top 100 list
    • Whether you are dating or married
    • The number of hearts earned
    • The fame level of your partner/spouse
    • The location of the date
    • The length of the date
    The higher your relationship level, the longer your dates will be. Higher-end / fancier venues will increase the dating score.

If you and your partner do not seem to be progressing up the chart, you may not be receiving enough points. Keep in mind that other couples are steadily progressing as well, so even if you are getting +1 or +2 points per date, someone else could still top you if they received more points, thus leaving you in same position.
    It takes a lot of work to maintain a relationship just as in real life! You will need to date frequently and visit many different venues to keep the dates fresh.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    BlackDahliaBlackDahlia Registered Users 12 Posts
    edited June 2021
    -
  • Options
    If you try one of more romantic places, I'm recalling Panino for one, they have more 'romantic' tasks? Like cuddle?, flirt etc. I read about an achievement that increases when you do 'the things that make you sick when other couples do them' (loose translation), so try to get as many PDAs in there as possible. It's really just a long process, and it's harder to stay near the top. Good luck.

But 3 or 4 dates daily? Your doll MUST be in love. lol. I'm so glad I'm happy around the 30 Spot or so.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I also just made peace with staying on #30 forever after I haven't really moved in months, despite going on at least 1 or 2 dates a day.
    Well, this week I didn't really play at all, I just went into the game to submit looks for the event and collect my rewards. After 4 days of not going on a single date, they're now #26. I don't even know anymore haha
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    Go figure. Just like men, when you're attentive they take you for granted, when you ignore a little, they come running. I guess Absence made the heart grow stronger. Where was your doll that you didn't get called for a date when you reopened to submit looks?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary