Options

The background from Chevier is missing!

ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
I already did the gigs about the fashion studio and I also buy the studio, but I don't have the background!!!
Btw, I'm playing on Android.
Oh, and I have it in my iOS game!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I am not that far yet, so I have no knowledge. But, you can wait and see what we hear as more people complete this, so far I've met with them and gotten the bauble. Otherwise, you can submit a ticket to customer care. This is so new those are the only 2 options that come to mind. I didn't even know we could buy the studio. That makes up for the no new home I guess. As others get there, I'm sure we'll hear more, but very sorry this is happening. (Your new avatar looks wonderful btw) :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ticisss is talking about the photobooth background, and we're waiting for more people to complete the task and see what happens.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Some people on Instagram have the same issue, so the problem is not with my game :(
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I'm on Android, and I have it.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Can someone please do something? I talked with some people and them didn't got the background either, so it's not just my problem. After I buyed the studio I didn't saw Ray talking about it just like happened with my iOS game. I don't understand why.
  • Options
    Hi Ticisss, no one replied with any more instances of this, so I thought as more people finish the quest and have the opportunity to buy the place and then buy the background, we'd get more input.

You have to realize, there were crashing games, and since this is a photobooth background, it's generally the type of think that gets looked at after the game playing issues have been assessed. You know you'll get it back. so deep breaths and let try and get you some help. By the way, you are always free to contact customer care with this.

And Bilal, I love you but you have it means you have the background, or you have the issue of the missing background. Once you clarify I'll try and help ticisss get her background back.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    And Bilal, I love you but you have it means you have the background, or you have the issue of the missing background. Once you clarify I'll try and help ticisss get her background back.

Oops! :P

I meant I did get the background right after I purchased the Fashion House.

It appears below the Milan background, and is called Paris Runway.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Thanks. I'll check into it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Nevermind, since I'm "the only" player with this problem anyone can do nothing for me unless I give my personal informatio. A lot of players have the same problem, they just don't come here in the forum. Let's move on without the background. Whatever. I'll think about spending money with KKH again, since I have to wait more players with the same problem or anyone can do nothing for me. It's always like this.
  • Options
    Btw, a lot of players are dealing with crashing issues after the new update, but they don't know about this forum, so they are posting the claims in the comments session from the app on Google Play BR. Not everyone who have problems with the game come here to talk about it, not everyone can speak english. So when I said that I'm not the only player with the background problem, I'm telling the truth.
  • Options
    So, can someone from Glu PLEASE check it out?!
  • Options
    Ticisss, I wasn't saying "It's only you so tough" If yo re-read your last post you seemed kind of upset. Twice i said you can submit a ticket to customer care, and I would try to get you some help, but it's not happening as fast as you like. I know it's frustrating, but I was pointing out it was one photobooth background, in one reported game, and there were other issues more pressing.
    The fact that you are one game reporting it, doesn't mean "It's only you" it means if 100 people are talking about it on Instagram, Glu can't exactly use their info to address the situation. If it were me, I would submit that ticket to Customer Care, and if your BG returns, or you are helped first here, then you have all your bases covered. Would you feel better starting a thread in General Discussion asking if anyone else is missing the background? I asked for more input here but it might get more exposure there. And as soon as I hear anything, I'lll post it here, or if you hear first, you can let me know here as well. And I'm sorry you were feeling ignored. I wasn't saying "It's only a BG deal with it" I was saying "It's only a BG, you can still play, and you know you'll get it back" But I get it, when there is something wrong with our games it is always pressing, and urgent to us. Happens to me all the time. Hang in there. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I started posting before your 2 last posts. Please be patient. Glu sees comments on all these Social media outlets.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm sorry if I said something bad, but I'm honestly tired of this. Every problem that I report here... Well, I have to wait days and for what? For nothing! I understand that they have worst things to worry about, but I play this game for 2 years and I spend my real money with it, so a little more consideration would be really great! Where I live the consumer have the rights.
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    I'm sorry if I said something bad, but I'm honestly tired of this. Every problem that I report here... Well, I have to wait days and for what? For nothing! I understand that they have worst things to worry about, but I play this game for 2 years and I spend my real money with it, so a little more consideration would be really great! Where I live the consumer have the rights.

Nobody was pointing out you said anything bad. I get that you're frustrated. I think most KKH players get very VERY frustrated with glu including me. A lot of us on this forum have played this game a lot and spend lots and lots of money. We absolutely deserve great customer service. But when you're dealing with a new update and glitches going on, software development does take a little time to catch the glitch and correct it. You're not being ignored, we're happy you're addressing it. Since the recent update I couldn't get into my game until just now. Crashing before it would even open. I was quite panicked and upset that I was about to lose my entire game. I wasn't able to participate in the midweek event or even see what the update brought other than by other members enjoying it. You've already finished all of the new event. Where a lot of members such as myself just now got into the new update and haven't had much chance to even look at much. Thankfully glu fixed my issue in what I would say as fast as they could. I probably won't have time to finish the mid week event. It's not exactly fair, but at least I still get the chance to participate a little now. At least my game is back. Long story short I think they're working hard to get things fixed and you're doing exactly what you should be doing by addressing things. And koko is helping to try and move things along. But yes give it a couple days.They have their hands full.

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    Thanks Unique, sometimes waiting is the hardest part. I did try to point out when more people completed it they would be adding their input, but when your game is not 100% it's very frustrating. We've all been there. I hope it's better today. Fingers crossed for you ticisss, but don't discount the suggestion that you submit a ticket to customer care, while waiting for a more personal response. 2 irons in the fire are better than one. :) (and at this point, I'm dying to see the runway background. I'm not buying the studio till we have a VIP. It's the cost of a baby!)

Sending good thoughts your way ticisss, :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yeah, yeah, I understand. I have a "small" problem, so I have to wait. That's right :)
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    Yeah, yeah, I understand. I have a "small" problem, so I have to wait. That's right :)

Hey ticisss, I PM'd you, so please check your inbox.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Well, I talked to Kalinda. Hopefully I'll not have to wait days...