Options

Update on Facebook

mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
Maybe this post won't be ignored as my questions on the new update thread.
I was wondering when the facebook will get the mini-update that IOS and android already have. I saw the answer that android and facebook would have to wait longer, but now android users already have the update, and once again facebook users are ignored and left out.
I think that Glu can remember that after the second anniversary event we didn't get a lot of weekend events because we were missing an update for months! Will this happen again?
No ofense to the forum's moderators, specially to Koko, who has been nothing but nice to me, but this forum seems focused just on android and IOS users and facebook users are like the inconvenient stepson here...
I just wanted an answer on the update, because I'm already guessing that we are not getting the weekend event as it has occured in the past. We are not getting the voting events first the reason was a technical issue, now they are exclusive for android and IOS, even the info is changing all the time. Why is this happening? If it's a technical issue why don't let us play a throwback event or something other than the voting event? We are missing out a lot of stuff in the game!

I just hope this thread isn't ignored this time and I and other facebook players can get some answer besides "the update it's coming". How long are we going to have to wait until this mini-update? Since you have forgotten us in the past with big updates.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I'm sorry you're going through this. I remember the long wait for the last update, players everywhere were relieved when it finally came through.

I also saw a post from a Kindle player asking where their update was. I suggested they post here. I don't know if it will help, but I'll try to get this looked at for you. I'm sorry you're waiting once again.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you Koko.
    From what I understand Kindle got the update. I just hope my game doesn't get blocked after this thread...
  • Options
    ZovyZoZovyZo Registered Users 39 Posts
    mocastilho wrote: »
    Maybe this post won't be ignored as my questions on the new update thread.
    I was wondering when the facebook will get the mini-update that IOS and android already have. I saw the answer that android and facebook would have to wait longer, but now android users already have the update, and once again facebook users are ignored and left out.
    I think that Glu can remember that after the second anniversary event we didn't get a lot of weekend events because we were missing an update for months! Will this happen again?
    No ofense to the forum's moderators, specially to Koko, who has been nothing but nice to me, but this forum seems focused just on android and IOS users and facebook users are like the inconvenient stepson here...
    I just wanted an answer on the update, because I'm already guessing that we are not getting the weekend event as it has occured in the past. We are not getting the voting events first the reason was a technical issue, now they are exclusive for android and IOS, even the info is changing all the time. Why is this happening? If it's a technical issue why don't let us play a throwback event or something other than the voting event? We are missing out a lot of stuff in the game!

I just hope this thread isn't ignored this time and I and other facebook players can get some answer besides "the update it's coming". How long are we going to have to wait until this mini-update? Since you have forgotten us in the past with big updates.

Thanks

Yea it do seems like they always forget about fb players... its really frustrating. :(
  • Options
    DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    Thank you Koko.
    From
    what I understand Kindle got the update. I just hope my game doesn't get blocked after this thread...
    No. That's not correct. I just checked a minute ago and there is no update for Kindle yet.
  • Options
    As for the update, at this time there is no solid info regarding when it will be released yet, but our GluGuruKalinda did let the team that players are waiting. We're in good hands, and as soon as info becomes available, it will be posted. Glu does appreciate your patience. I wish I had a definitive answer for you.
    ;(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    you're not in any trouble for starting this I even suggested it when you wrote to me privately because then we'd have a centralized place to post info as it came in. Glu can't be angry at you because you want to play. That's the whole purpose of the game. I'm sorry for the wait but rest assured you're not in any kind of of trouble for asking where your update is. :D
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    Just want to say that I think Glu should make an official statement on the forum saying that they are aware of the Facebook and Kindle problems, explain why this is happening, and let us know when they think it will be resolved. I think it would go a long way in making players feel better

Hi Koko. We must have been posting at the same time....good to know they are working on the problem.
  • Options
    Daleth wrote: »
    Just want to say that I think Glu should make an official statement on the forum saying that they are aware of the Facebook and Kindle problems, explain why this is happening, and let us know when they think it will be resolved. I think it would go a long way in making players feel better

Hi Koko. We must have been posting at the same time....good to know they are working on the problem.

I totally agree with you. I misread the post regarding the Kindle. I'm sorry. I think the same, that Glu could make an official statement regarding facebook and Kindle. I just hope we do not miss the weekend event, since it happened in the past due to a delay in the updates.
  • Options
    Nevermind.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    The Kindle update just became available through the Kindle app store. Hopefully Facebook will follow soon!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    Thanks Charlotte :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    The Kindle update just became available through the Kindle app store. Hopefully Facebook will follow soon!

Hi Charlotte! That is great news! But there's no update on facebook, still...

Koko, if the update doesn't come up this week and we miss the weekend event on facebook, can you help me on that question I've send you in pm?

Thanks. ;)
  • Options
    I'll try and find out for you. I hope the update comes swiftly.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'll try and find out for you. I hope the update comes swiftly.

I bet you that not only the update won't come this week but also that we will miss this weekend's event...
  • Options
    FrantasticFrantastic Registered Users 32 Posts
    I bet you that not only the update won't come this week but also that we will miss this weekend's event...

I bet you're right.

Same procedure as last update. facebook is behind, as well as android. I bought a tablet and made a new character, but still no update. Waiting...
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Frantastic wrote: »
    Same procedure as last update. facebook is behind, as well as android. I bought a tablet and made a new character, but still no update. Waiting...

Android update is available on Google Play, it was released on the same date as iOS but a few hours later. You have to reach a certain level before you can see the events.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    Facebook has been updated
  • Options
    Larinex wrote: »
    Facebook has been updated

Thank you so much on the info!! :D I was giving up! :)

Koko thank you for all your help! ;) You're a sweet person! <3:)
  • Options
    My game keeps crashing. I'm going to try to clear the cache again... I cannot get to Paris without being stuck in the black screen... :/
  • Options
    ok, can you switch browsers? That's usually the best line of defense for FB games.
    And thank you for your kinds words. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ok, can you switch browsers? That's usually the best line of defense for FB games.
    And thank you for your kinds words. :)

Yeah, I tried Chrome first, then Opera and now firefox. :/ No luck yet. :(

Thanks for all your efforts, Koko. I really appreciated. :):*
  • Options
    The new banners from Fashion Week are gorgeous! :D
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Hey all,

Should be fixed now! Sorry for the hiccup!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    Hey all,

Should be fixed now! Sorry for the hiccup!

Thank you so much eggsandbananas. :)
  • Options
    Savannah OSavannah O Registered Users 21 Posts

Well my Kindle Fire has not updated with this yet, have tried numerous restarts while tethered to a pc and un-teathered, KK: HW still sitting at Ver 5.4.1 as of August 26, 2016, the Italy update.

Any suggestions?

~S
    ~Savannah

Star ID: X6LD4VXG
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Savannah O wrote: »
    Well my Kindle Fire has not updated with this yet, have tried numerous restarts while tethered to a pc and un-teathered, KK: HW still sitting at Ver 5.4.1 as of August 26, 2016, the Italy update.

Any suggestions?

~S

I would recommend clearing your cache in the game and then force stop the Amazon Appstore in “Installed Applications.” Ideally that will cause the update button to show up. Hope that helps!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Savannah OSavannah O Registered Users 21 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda, that worked. Off to Paris...

~S
    ~Savannah

Star ID: X6LD4VXG