Options

New to the forum: any suggestions?

A-listerA-lister Registered Users 72 Posts
Hello everyone :'>

As you might have deducted from the title of the thread, I am new to this forum. I started playing this game almost two years ago, but I actually first discovered the forum a month ago when I googled how to transfer game data between devices so I could keep playing on my new phone and a thread of this forum popped out :). I've checked the other threads too and I keep doing it, and seeing so many awesome players and threads made me decide to join this lovely community and love this game even more! ^-^. So, my question is, where should I start from? What should I do first? Every suggestion and help will be very appreciated. :). Thank you. :D

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey A-lister,

On behalf of Glu, welcome to the forum! At the top of the General Discussion board, there is a thread called "Introduce Yourselves" and you're welcome to post something there. You can post a recent outfit in How You Style, as selfies are always encouraged.

Some of the most active threads are about new game updates (we just released another one for KKH this week) and weekend or midweek events. I post weekly spoilers before the events go live and I always like to hear what players think of the items.

I hope you enjoy immersing yourself in the forum community!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Alister. you should definitely check out the Event threads. It's a chat atmosphere and you get to know a lot of people there. We share a lot of photos. If you need help with that we'll dig up some advice threads, or someone will pop up with the answer.
    It's a very social game among forum members, Very often we'll have something going on with a theme. Poke your head in and say Hi.

If you'd like help playing with real player games there is another section for Friends and Gifitng.
    And if you need technical advice, we have Support and FAQ.

Have fun...and welcome.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    A-listerA-lister Registered Users 72 Posts
    Hello Kalinda and Koko :). I'll check these threads soon, maybe after I finish the event :). Thank you very much for your answers! :D