Options

Thank you, Kalinda!!!

ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
I didn't know where to post this, but please let here, so Kalinda and Koko can see it!
Well, a few minutes ago I opened my game and guess what?! I got a call from Sandra telling me about the Chevier background that she forgot to send to my photobooths! Lol
I'm so happy now, finally! So... Thank you so much, Kalinda! Seriously, since the day you came here this forum is so much better!
And also thank you to Koko! And I'm sorry if I said something stupid, the truth is that this game can make people go crazy sometimes lol hahahaha

Anyway, here's the pictures:

qjQUHW6.jpg

oUZk4ZI.jpg

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh this is excellent news! Happy for you ticisss!

You can post this kind of stuff at the praising the GluGods thread:)

The most cool part is that they wrote a special in-game message to you yay!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I got it too! I thought it was just what we got at the end of the gigs, I didn't realize it was missing from the start.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Aw that's so sweet of you to post for the Glu team! You look nice in front of the Chevier background. Have a great weekend, doll.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    No worries about anything you may have said while you were under duress. Friends understand and we go way back. :) BTW, you rock the runway. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary