Options

Favorite pet

soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
For the sake of something new, let's talk about pets! Which out of the current available is your favorite?

I like the pupper in Big Sur because it looks like my real life baby

AKJOFSj.png?1

NI9nBY1.jpg?1

Comments

• Options
    A-listerA-lister Registered Users 72 Posts
    Aw, this thread is as adorable as your puppy, soundspretty!

I think my favorite puppy is the one that comes with the private jet, but this one is definitely a lovely one!

I'll try to post a pic of it, but since I'm new to this forum it won't come that easy for me, but I'll try :).
  • Options
    20160924_100541.png
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    That's a cute one too. I like how he has his little tongue hanging out.

My other favorite is the cat in New Jersey. If you catch it sleeping it'll pop its head up in surprise.
  • Options
    That's a cute one too. I like how he has his little tongue hanging out.

My other favorite is the cat in New Jersey. If you catch it sleeping it'll pop its head up in surprise.

I'm glad you like it too :)
    I haven't hoticed the cat in New Jersey yet. I'll check it soon.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    A lister, you did fine with the pet on the plane. I don't have a favorite, but I love the ones I gave cute names to. The Lhasa Apso from Cannes is Lhassie, the one on the plane its Jeti. It's too early for me to remember them....But my dolls are shallow. They are like fashion accessories. Who matches what my doll is wearing? ok, one favorite.....Snowflake the Polar Bear. Growing up I had 2 St Bernards, and my aunt (who lived with us) had an Old English Sheepdog. So, I go for the big furry ones. (My dolls look tinier the bigger the pet they walk. lol.)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you!
    Hmm.. these are some really cute names for your pets, Koko!
    This remembers me that the kitten in the Downtown LA house has a name... Charli if I'm not wrong. It would be a great idea if we could name our other pets too, as we do with our babies :)
    P.S. The name Jeti fits your puppy pretty well . I like it :).
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    My favorites are the Akita from Tokyo and the fluffy sheepdog from Montana. I love walking them! So much better than having a car that blocks some of the tappables! Although I also know that someday I'll get Koko's favorite helicopter! :)

BPaEYOj.png?2

Here's Everly with her Akita. I think you can guess why she's hanging out in Soho! Oh, and she's not intentionally color-coordinating with her dog, it's just that I got this dress recently in a TB box so I've been enjoying wearing it! :)
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I am a feline lover. I like the cat from my LA apartment, the lion in Dubai, the cat in Mykonos, and the cat in New Jersey. I also like the cat in the beige purse and the cat in the black purse.

*meow*. =^_^=
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hmm my favorite is probably the French bulldog from Milan, but I also love sooooooo much the piglet, pittbul and my golden fish:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Kiki's fav is her little Bella :o

6771cde4-8c74-477b-be31-8a1ca1b6c93e_zpsarp5ar7q.png
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    My favorites are the Akita from Tokyo and the fluffy sheepdog from Montana. I love walking them! So much better than having a car that blocks some of the tappables! Although I also know that someday I'll get Koko's favorite helicopter! :)

BPaEYOj.png?2

Here's Everly with her Akita. I think you can guess why she's hanging out in Soho! Oh, and she's not intentionally color-coordinating with her dog, it's just that I got this dress recently in a TB box so I've been enjoying wearing it! :)

Tokyo dog is my favorite too. I also love the Downtown LA fish. Can't wait to afford the houses the ****er spaniel and the aquarium are in
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Tokyo dog is my favorite too. I also love the Downtown LA fish. Can't wait to afford the houses the ****er spaniel and the aquarium are in

Same, I love my fishy and Akita <3
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I love the chameleon in Santa Barbara. Kinda sad that we can't walk it lol
    hackers can burn in hell