Options

Not sure on some of these kstars offers...

SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
I'm finding some of the "free" kstars offers a bit... shady. Specifically, the ones that net you around 100 kstars and say "confirm your mobile number to win [some prize]". It makes it seem like you're just entering a lottery, but when you go to the page and read the fine print, they're actually signing you up for some unknown text message service of €15 or so a week with at least one week forced payment before you can cancel. So in effect, you're paying €15 for a bunch of kstars that you could buy in the in-game shop for €10... I think I'll pass, thanks. :rolleyes:

Edit: Also, I'm not really into giving out my phone number to random places on the internet, so I'm passin those kinds of offers anyway.
I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
Weird Al is life. <3

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    you have to read carefully and know what you're getting into. I only do the ones that are easy app downloads, got a flashlight app, a couple of games, and I watch videos when available. If you read throughout this thread, you'll get an overall view of how some other offers word or do not work out.

As far as the one you're describing, I think I'd walk briskly away from it. I was really happy a coupld of weeks ago, there were double Stars, and I tried a few other games, got the stars, and then deleted the games. Only one family of games for me. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary