Options

Trouble Connecting to Google Play Services

Cara JeniseCara Jenise Registered Users 35 Posts
I keep getting this error message. The game won't load any of my Google friends or even the in-game ppl. Has anyone else had this problem? I've submitted a ticket, but haven't heard back. I'm trying to play on Samsung Galaxy S7.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi, have you connected to your friends via Facebook? Is anyone in your contact list? If you have made the switch to FB which replaced the Google+ sign in, then just waiting for your ticket to be answered is the best bet. And if anyone else had this problem, I'm sure they'll post suggestions here. Did you lose them suddenly? or has this been going on for a while?

If you haven't conneted to FB yet, Kalinda started a thread here with advice, I'll find it and link it. Good luck Cara, sorry you're experiencing this.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks for your help. I didn't know they got rid of the Google+. That's where most of my friends were...but that's been almost a year ago. ๐Ÿ˜‘
  • Options
    ok, try connecting your game to FB, then if you're looking for people, we have a Android GOogle+ to FB thread in Gifting&Friends. You can hook up with Androids through Fb. It fixed a 4 month glitch brought to by the makers of Google. Androids weren't changing clothes in others games. Now if you change, your new look shows up in my game almost instantaneously. Gotta love Fb for that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you for all of your help. I'm connected to Facebook, but every time the game loads, I get that error. Should I Uninstall Google play games? Also, I'm not even seeing the in-game friends as options to help when I'm doing events. I'm starting to think I shouldn't have even come back to this game after a year. *cries*
  • Options
    Hi. Can you read Kalindas post here. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?219352-Google-Update and see if this helps. When I come back I'll try to post other helpful links. And you can always submit a ticket to customer care if we can't get you hooked up. I'll pm you about adding me to Fb, and we'll see if we can't hook you up. In the meantimes, can you pick up and use Mocs to costar and do other tasks with you? Don't cry yet. This is a no tears zone. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary