Options

Earn 2x more stars!

Cara JeniseCara Jenise Registered Users 35 Posts
Just a heads up that you can get 2x more stars from the starship by completing offers. I signed up for the Hulu (free-140 stars) and Experian Credit ($1- 312 stars).

I'm going to cancel both on Monday so that I won't get charged after the trials.

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Thanks for the tip! I don't normally sign up for things (although Hulu is more legit than others) but I did earn about 30 stars from watching 5 min worth of videos :):)
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Wow I envy you. :O I did the same I signed up and entered my credit info then unsubscribe after getting 44kstars. Nothing bad happened. ^^ But right now I downloaded lazada but didn't get 2 stars for it. Just reported it to Fyber and still waiting... Lol
    โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I didn't get any stars for most of the vids I watched, and the ones I did...the game randomly just spit them out every so often instead of giving them all to me at once after I went back to the main screen--it was really weird. Not watching anymore ads because they promise you stars, but really just wasted my time and gave me nothing in return. Strange...
  • Options
    Isabeau, I had that happen to me before. So I always go and collect my stars after every video. It's been working out that way.
  • Options
    Wow I envy you. :O I did the same I signed up and entered my credit info then unsubscribe after getting 44kstars. Nothing bad happened. ^^ But right now I downloaded lazada but didn't get 2 stars for it. Just reported it to Fyber and still waiting... Lol

I missed it a couple of weeks ago, but I vowed I wouldn't miss it this time. I'm glad I caught it because I'm not interested in spending tons of money on Kstars, and I don't have a hacked game so something had to give.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Isabeau, I had that happen to me before. So I always go and collect my stars after every video. It's been working out that way.

Hah, Cara, I did finally come up with that idea in my pointy little head. I got only a few vids after that, like something in the system knew I wasn't going to be su*kered anymore and after each payout for a few videos I wasn't offered any more! Heh. Thank youuu!
  • Options
    Hahaha!! Hopefully you get more. I used to get 5 everyday. Yesterday I only got 4. Hopefully it resets and I'll get back to the 5.