Options

Help please! Game progress going back!

mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
Hi!

Today I've reached level 41 and most of my friends disappeared from the game, even my husband!! My game went back until that point where we still had your friend's names in the game. I play on facebook, on pc, and now I'm affraid that my game will restart, I'm level 41. I've been done a lot of reality shows and didn't got the viewers once! Can I get some help, please?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I would submit a ticket to customer care. Explain what happened and see what advice they have for you. You should contact support (|||>help>glu support) If you are unable to open the game, you can submit the ticket with the Contact Us button here Hope this has a happy ending. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    I would submit a ticket to customer care. Explain what happened and see what advice they have for you. You should contact support (|||>help>glu support) If you are unable to open the game, you can submit the ticket with the Contact Us button here Hope this has a happy ending. :)

Thanks Koko! My only problem is the time that it takes to get a reply, and my biggest fear is that my game resets while I wait on the reply that most of the time is a generic one. A lot of people on facebook, pc players are having their games reseted. :|:'(