Options

SYS Problems Tuesday, Nov. 15 Midweek Event

isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
Hi, good morning.

My look--first one--keeps getting accepted and then rejected, so I have to keep resubmitting it. Finally after 4 tries it did get accepted, but I didn't get any points for making an entry.

iOS
Latest update
Etc.

Thank you very much.

Comments

• Options
    Second Problem:

I'm voting--or trying to--on styles, but they're still showing up behind a milky fog overlay as with the Halloween SYS. This is making it extremely difficult to see, obvs, and thus vote for dolls....
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    There was a milky overlay to the Halloween SYS? I'm sorry this is happening. I can't understand you not getting the 5 submission points. just keep playing to the best of your ability.....stupid question but did you reboot? Just keep going through the motions...if you see my dolls, trust me they look good vote for them. lol. Seriously, just keep playing and we'll see if we can elicit some assistance. Still early now, so just keep doing your best. ANd, as that round ends, take any screenshots like - your empty meter, the annoucement you won....then another screenshot of your meter. Just chronicle your play for now.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Screen shots! Good idea. I did see someone else, I forget who, mention in a thread her SYS is showing "ghosts" again also. I try to vote a lot, I love seeing some of the looks; I think I saw Vats for the first time ever. I always recognize your dolls, and vote for them too. So far today I've only seen one, which is unusual. But weird smoke screen, so... What I am seeing is the same dolls frequently, but in reversed voting positions, and more than ever, dolls half dressed--tops missing, bottoms missing, the usual. So all combined I'm kind of giving up on voting, at least for now (I was also taken aback, I have to say, by a doll who copied my look *exactly*(!) except for the hair. And I accessorize to the point of "after you're finished getting dressed, take one thing off." There was no mistaking steal my style. Thanks for the compliment?? Oh well.) I can hardly see what I'm voting for except in the rare case I recognize a doll I know (heh, that's funny, a doll I know...).

Yes, another good idea. Restarting won't hurt a thing, and just maybe, it might help. Thank youuuuuu, Koko!

EDIT: I forgot--the points! Having much too many required now, and not receiving the piteous small amount of 5, is a loss of everything.
  • Options
    UPDATE:

Restart didn't help, the red carpet still has a smoke machine.

I did get Rapid Recharge back.

Yay, I won!!! And I did get the points for it. And I got the 5 points this time when I submitted a new look.

So these are all happily positive things.:) But please, I would be so glad if Glu could fix the vote screen haze.
  • Options
    Jadedx0Jadedx0 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Can someone explain to me why I never get mid week events, but I get the notifications?

Also, no matter how many times I contact Glu, no one seems to care about whether or not my game works?

Since last week sent messages, emailed and even utilized the Forum to bring light to my issues and the only thing I got in return was a confirmation email that my complaint was sent and an apology( with zero resolve) for their lack of assistance since they're recieving large volumes of customer inquiries.

I absolutely love this game but Glu's lack of contact is becoming extremely bothersome and I feel as though I'm missing so much by having all these issues that they're not addressing with me and its not fair.
  • Options
    Rapid recharge is gone again. It only lasted a few minutes anyway....