Options

So Many Issues

Jadedx0Jadedx0 Registered Users 3 Posts
Can someone explain to me why I never get mid week events, but I get the notifications?

Also, no matter how many times I contact Glu, no one seems to care about whether or not my game works?

Since last week sent messages, emailed and even utilized the Forum to bring light to my issues and the only thing I got in return was a confirmation email that my complaint was sent and an apology( with zero resolve) for their lack of assistance since they're recieving large volumes of customer inquiries.

I absolutely love this game but Glu's lack of contact is becoming extremely bothersome and I feel as though I'm missing so much by having all these issues that they're not addressing with me and its not fair.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I'm sorry if I missed your question. Sometimes things get lost over here, there is a lot of different discussions going on.
    Let me see what I can find, hang on.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    There is a thread So Mad No SYS event that was started yesterday. I think it's a good idea to post there. Include your Platform/OS Version/Device/ Level in Game

also tell them if you ever had the events, when they stopped, Glu monitors the forums and reach out where appropriate. Otherwise believe me, your ticket will be answered as soon as possible. They appreciate your patience. Hope this helps. And if you start another thread, try and be more specific, only because so many issues could mean so many things,

Hope this helps. And good luck. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'm sorry you haven't received the midweek events. If it happens again, you can contact support (|||>help>glu support) or send me a PM.
    The event notifications are not specific to each game, but rather for the game in general. For most users who are past a certain (low) level, and whose games comply with Glu's Terms of Use, the notifications are correct.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.