Options

Not getting viewers from the past 100 shows i did

mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
Hi!

I'm not getting viewers from the shows I do for the past month. I've already send Glu a ticket, does anyone knows if this is a common issue? I'm stuck with the number of viewers and everytime I do a reality show in Calabasas I don't get the viewers. This is happening since last month. I know that the update will come out soon, but it's not available for facebook yet, but can someone please help me with this? I don't want to believe that all of the hard work doing reality shows has been for nothing. The game seems to be rigged! I believe that the update will fix the issue of the missing friends in my contact list and that the remaining there will stop being frozen. I'm even missing my husband.

Can someone tell me if this happened before? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry you're going through this, but the ticket to Customer Care was a good idea. You don't say what number of fans you're stuck on, so we don't know if you've hit a temp max for now or not. If you want to give more info, I'm sure one of our top reality stars can give their feedback, like I'm stalled at x, or, I was stalled last time till the update...or you can just tell us what happens when you hear from Customer care.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're going through this, but the ticket to Customer Care was a good idea. You don't say what number of fans you're stuck on, so we don't know if you've hit a temp max for now or not. If you want to give more info, I'm sure one of our top reality stars can give their feedback, like I'm stalled at x, or, I was stalled last time till the update...or you can just tell us what happens when you hear from Customer care.
    You're right Koko! Thanks for the help. I have 72M viewers. Regarding the fans I know I have the max for now, but I was talking about the reality show viewers. I'm trying to pass Willow's show... She has 85M viewers.
  • Options
    I'm still waiting on the update on facebook. I hope that the update fixes at least the part that the majority of my friends are gone, including my husband. I had to marry my ex again. :| Regarding the viewers issue I'm praying that Glu gives me some answer rather than telling me to clear the cache or use different browsers, because I've done that already and didn't got the viewers. :( I know that a lot of facebook players aren't able to load their games, luckly this is not happening to me this time, but I'm sure that the update will fix that for them.