Options

Dumb question

SighSigh Registered Users 17 Posts
Can I play without doing the update?, as I just don't want to yet, it's getting annoying as I do want to play but can't.
If somebody can gift me those thigh high boots with a yellow stripe, I will give you a gift as thanks

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    It's early so bear with me. You're asking if you can play without the update, but then you say you can't. I would advise taking the update, but I was unable to take the update twice. Once way back when you needed iOS 6 and my device couldn't do that, so I played without the update for about a week. Then this summer, my account was skewed, again, I couldn't take the update. It went well for a few days, but an event started and I didn't get it. Once I straightened out my issues, and took the update, luckily the event was still going on so I got it.

So, it is possible. But, you said "it's annoying as I do want to play but can't" why can't you? What is preventing you? Does it not open? Are you not getting tasks? If you can explain more I can try to help.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SighSigh Registered Users 17 Posts
    I have a habit of going back to my old games the the iOS cloud and when I want to play i get a message that I need to update to play the game at the point that I left it, I just wondered why. And i wasn't clear enough.
    If somebody can gift me those thigh high boots with a yellow stripe, I will give you a gift as thanks
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    If you want to play without taking the update, then I'd submit a ticket to customer care. Only the game developers can tell you why it is so. However if you just want to discuss theoretically why the game would make you update, this thread should go into General Discussion.
    Hope this helps, and the only times taking an update was an issue for me was when my device would update to ios 6, which was needed for one of the game updates. I bought a newer device. THe 2nd time was when my device had 2 Apple ID and the update wouldn't take. That took about a week to fix. So unless you have an issue like that, technically you should have no problem updating. Whether you want to or not is up to you. If Simon called for a gig in a place you don't have yet, then not taking the update would be an issue. Maybe that's it. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary