Options

Simon isn't calling me anymore

SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
For a while now, Simon hasn't been calling me when gigs are ready. I've had to call him instead. I'm not sure what's going on. Is his alarm faulty and he's just forgetting? ^^
I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
Weird Al is life. <3

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Do you have other unfinished storylines or gigs? This is quirky. I'd put as much detail into a ticket for Customer Care. Tell them when you first noticed it, and is he still calling you for sidegigs? Is it possible, he thinks (or you do) have a side gig you haven't done yet? That shouldn't make him stop calling for the storyline gigs, tell them if it is only event gigs, or both regular storyline and the side gigs.
    Upside, you can play through this glitch or whatever. Just keep an eye on when things are coming up, and call him. Good luck. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Side gigs, those are the ones where it's just a random gig where he gives you options, right?

i honestly can't remember when it first started happening though, it's been going on for so long.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    Yeah, side gigs are the random list of jobs he rattles off and we pick or tell him to keep looking. first thing they will tell you probably, clear all your tasks. Make sure you don't have anything waiting for you. it sounds like you should just submit the ticket. Good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm not sure how I'm supposed to clear all tasks when I have a fafillion storylines going at the same time lol. But I sent in a support ticket, so we'll see what happens.
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    My fingers are crossed for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I finally got a reply from support (after them apparently misunderstanding my question the first time around), and they tell me it's a feature to stop you getting inundated with Simon's calls. So it seems it's working as intended. Strange though.
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    Hmmm, that seems odd but ok. So, he won't call us when it's ready, we have to tap it. Cool. Can they get Ray to stop interrupting to tell me what Willow or Skylar is doing? lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Ugh yes. I hate opening my game and then having to tap through "tweets" that don't affect me in any way.

I haven't had Simon stop calling me unless he already called me when a gig is ready and then that becomes the "active" gig. If I don't want to do that one then I have to hit the call button for it to jumpstart another one.

I wish instead of Simon calling us with the side gigs though we had a call Simon button when we want a gig. I don't know about anyone else but it bothers me to have open gigs just sitting there. And then when we actually do get a storyline gig the side gigs he sets up for me holds those up so I don't get the notification they're ready. You can't put him off either unless you want to be harassed every hour. LET ME BE, SIMON!!!
  • Options
    It's annoying but I'm a big fan of keep looking. Thing is he calls back an hour later
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary