Options

Facebook games don't save any progress

mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
Most of the facebook users are experiencing the issue that the game doesn't save any progress, not even a change of outfit or any purchases in the game....
I hope this can be fixed in time of the next event.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If it's global or across the board, I'm sure it will be handled in a fix or update. Thank you for reporting this. Can you give us any details? When did it happen? And have you submitted a ticket to customer care? I'll try and find out what I can. Sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    If it's global or across the board, I'm sure it will be handled in a fix or update. Thank you for reporting this. Can you give us any details? When did it happen? And have you submitted a ticket to customer care? I'll try and find out what I can. Sorry this is happening.
    Hi Koko!

This started yesterday, although I find out that in other account that I have what I did on sunday didn't stick (change the outift and did some gigs). I've already send Glu a ticket, got a reply that it was closed before the issue was solved and then send another ticket and got some extra help. I know that Glu is already aware of the problem, I'm just hoping this will be solved before the event, because otherwise there is no point in playing the game since nothing is saved, the gigs, the daily boxes or any action is saved in the game. I know that there will be a mid-week event to all platforms but if the progress isn't saved there is no point of even opening the game... The only problem with the updates on facebook is the time it takes... I'm praying that the problem is solved before the Black Friday because I wish to not only play the event but to take the change to buy some stuff with discounts... But for now not even a TV in my NY loft sticks there, I've already bought it 3 times, but when I exit the game and return the TV is not there and also I can't take anymore calls from Jen from So Chic Online, that everytime that I enter the game sends me the money and everytime I exit and re-enter the game she calls again with the payment... I only noticed this problem yesterday, Monday, but on my other account, what I did on Sunday didn't stick. I've been reading numerous complains from other fb users in some groups in facebook and yesterday I thought the problem was something related to my connection, even called the provider but there was no problem.... Later I found out that other users are having the same problem.... Let's keep our fingers crossed that this will be fixed in time of the next event or at least the weekend event, since we didn't have one last weekend.... :) Thanks for your help, as always, Koko. :*