Options

Game is super slow after star purchase?

daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
Hi all.

I just purchased two star packs, and afterwards, my game got INCREDIBLY slow, to the point where I can't play because it's almost freezing. The app has crashed several times. Force closes and restarts make no difference.

I've already submitted a ticket to customer care, but I just wanted to know if this has ever happened to anyone else?
hackers can burn in hell

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey, That's odd. Sorry it's happening. Our support team will try to help.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    I had hoped i would be able to play after the update, but alas.

Tomorrow marks a week since ive been able to play and six days since i last heard from customer care :(
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    Dear Glu, are you ignoring me? :(
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    sent you a pm. So sorry this is still happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Which Android device are you using? Which version of Android do you have and how much free space do you have on your device?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    I'm still communicating with Glu. Don't feel like I'm going anywhere, though.

Kalinda I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 with the newest Android version, perfect wifi and 4G, and loads of free storage. All other apps are running perfectly, the loading screen and k-star ads as well. Yet Glu still tries to get me to admit that it's a problem with my connection or storage :(

Crossing my fingers for a breakthrough anytime.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    Since having my ticket upgraded to "priority service" last Wednesday, I haven't heard a word from Glu.

Until I got an email this morning.

Asking me to rate their service level.

Sure I'll rate your service level... ONCE. YOU. START. PROVIDING. A. SERVICE.
    hackers can burn in hell