Options

Is Something in the Air? YES!11/29/16 TB Sale!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Phew. Another wonderful Black Friday Event under our belt. And I thought this was the best ever. But now it's Cyber Monday, and we're gearing up for the rest of the Winter holiday Madness, Merriment, and Mirth. Ok, basically, we're here to pontificate on whether we'll have a midweek? We'll have today to catch our breath...and wait to see if we'll have a midweek.

So, it's not just Christmas and Hanukah on the horizen. Tell us what you celebrate in your part of the world? In your own home. My tree is up, and the lights are up, and now each time one of us enters the room, 5 orniaments must be added to the tree. My hall is decked, with bows of silk holly.....fa la la la la, la la la la. Outdoor lights are up, We usually waited till the 1st at least, but the rest of the culdesac put them up as they took down the Halloween stuff.

So that right there, Dudes and Dollies, are 2 topics of conversation....no 3 we can fill up the time with. Your Holiday preparations, how you liked Black Friday, and......will we or won't we MidWeek Event it up this week. :)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
πŸ’œVats
πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I hope there is. I don't really care what kind, but SYS would be nice. I like the way they have been doing it the past few times, with exclusive items to win.
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: Β»
    I hope there is. I don't really care what kind, but SYS would be nice. I like the way they have been doing it the past few times, with exclusive items to win.
    I really hope too not an event when you have to pay for items and style them because after this weekend I don't have any k stars :(
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    There will be a Throwback Sale this week! Stay tuned for more surprises and updates soon.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    OMG OMG OMG Throwback Sale. Thank you Kalinda. I'm not buding. Sitting right here and staying tuned. But....pass the word TB Sale this week. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Cool! I bought a double pack of kstars at the last minute yesterday to get me through the holidays. Depending on what version of the TB sale we get, I may wish I had gotten more!
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Ouch a TB sale right after a VIP weekend? *counts leftover stars*
  • Options
    Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    Is it just a throwback sale by its self no syse
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Yep, I'm tuned ... Throwback Event to earn boxes as well, please! :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Oh I hope there will be a SYS tomorrow too! These are my fave types of events at the moment, because the items we earn on them are so good.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Do you guys take it to mean the TB sale in question is the option to purchase TB boxes or where TB items are available for sale in the wardrobe?
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Is this the one where a selected number of throwback items are up for purchase or?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Do you guys take it to mean the TB sale in question is the option to purchase TB boxes or where TB items are available for sale in the wardrobe?

I am hoping it is a selection in the wardrobe.
  • Options
    There is no event or task associated with the throwback sale this time. Whether it's just buy blind TB boxes or buy items that you can see I have no idea that's the surprise I guess. I for one know I still have a lot to do around here to get ready for Christmas. I'm hoping it's by specific items we had that a few times. What do you think?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I don't like taking the risk of spending 60 k-stars on a box only to get a purse. Or sunglasses ugh!!

I'm also not a fan of the TB items for sale in the wardrobe only because they are so expensive. I guess if it's that *one* item you missed out on it would be great, but I still second guess myself. I really wanted the Christmas hair but then talked myself out of it because I have other great hairstyles and 200 k-stars was A LOT to spend on it.
  • Options
    haloghenhaloghen Registered Users 24 Posts
    *counts k-stars" no! I'm broke!
  • Options
    I received that Christmas hair during the original Christmas event, and it is only great with a few things. It is too busy for most of the Balmain or Karl stuff, and covers most necklaces. I would say it is pretty but not necessarily worth 200 kstars.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Sale huh? Hope that means a selection of items in the store, not another party for hackers...

We're still in November maybe Nai will get her B'day gift a bit late, but sure she won't complain! #fangsfornai
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I received that Christmas hair during the original Christmas event, and it is only great with a few things. It is too busy for most of the Balmain or Karl stuff, and covers most necklaces. I would say it is pretty but not necessarily worth 200 kstars.

That's why I didn't end up buying it. After seeing it again I second guessed and of course the price tag didn't help either. Maybe if it was like 50 stars? It's harder now especially since we get regular TB events to even want to buy something. I always think maybe one day I'll open up a box and get it, so no use paying for it now.
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Hoping it's an SYS event because people wanna have a short break from this grueling "tapping game" :rolleyes:
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    Hi SyndraX, I'm sorry, but there is just a Throwback Sale no event, or task that goes with it. It's like the first 2 TB events we had. it was just buy Gift Boxes containing throwbacks.....or......it will just be a sale where items are shown with prices. :) Glu mixes it up again.

I just hope the Rapid Recharge returns. Anyone still getting it?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    No my rapid recharge is gone as my previous post lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    I'm gonna go completely bonkers if I don't have this FREAKING weekend event!
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    So after a weekend of making us spend stars we're asked to spend more stars... seems a bit tone-deaf but ok
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Cool! I bought a double pack of kstars at the last minute yesterday to get me through the holidays. Depending on what version of the TB sale we get, I may wish I had gotten more!
    Same. I bought it just for backup and then last minute I decided to furnish the Maipo house so unfortunately, I'll only be able to open just a few boxes this week. I do love a throwback midweek!!!!
    GC: ZoΓ« Strange
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    That's why I didn't end up buying it. After seeing it again I second guessed and of course the price tag didn't help either. Maybe if it was like 50 stars? It's harder now especially since we get regular TB events to even want to buy something. I always think maybe one day I'll open up a box and get it, so no use paying for it now.

I won the hair with the original event as well and I agree. I was super excited when I won it, but once I tried to style it, it looks like 80s hair or a country music award show unless you have a full gown to balance the elaborate nature and size.

My one big coveted item was the corn row pigtail hair from way back, so I did buy that when it came up on TB sale, but that cost about 100-120. I wouldn't have paid 200. That's unreasonable for any one item to me personally.
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Hi SyndraX, I'm sorry, but there is just a Throwback Sale no event, or task that goes with it. It's like the first 2 TB events we had. it was just buy Gift Boxes containing throwbacks.....or......it will just be a sale where items are shown with prices. :) Glu mixes it up again.

Okay so it's not just me lol. First they took out the watch videos for Kstars and now they took out the rapid recharge? :(
    GC: ZoΓ« Strange
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts

Oh. I see. Thanks for the heads-up kokokokonut That's good to know (for now) cos I have to work overtime and aint got no time to play :(
    The consistent 6d23h Rapid Recharge was removed before the Black Friday event. Lol
    It's kinda strange because before we can watch videos for Rapid Recharge but when I try to go to kstars tab to check if there's a video offer, there's none. It's only available for Rapid Recharge but not for kstars. Haha.
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    I love how they can toss yet another throwback sale my way when in-game support is still crashing! You know I would like to reply to whoever replied before 2017 gets here. Not even going to bother opening a freaking box since I am pretty sure it WILL be something I already earned and/or won in a gift box having lost my progress AND purchases twice in the same week!I swear support gets on my nerves and I'm starting to get tired of having a sale every week. 60 k-stars for a plastic ring out of a cereal box, a St. Patrick's day scarf, a leprechaun hat, and the party event shower curtain. All worthless items designed by a tasteless person. Why can't they do simple midweek events?? 100% more cash per gig, complete three jobs by Simon to get a special hairstyle, etc.
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Was the TB not supposed to start at 12? I don't have it....��
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    The rapid recharge is back!

However, the SMC seems to have 50 kstars instead of 60 kstars. Hmmmm...