Options

Fan Count Not Going Up

isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
Hi. Every gig gets me more fans, sometimes millions. But the little box at our top right on the screen does not reflect any change. I'm not moving up from number four A+, and I've been at No. 1 plenty of times already. This has been going on since last month's update.

iOS
Most current update

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Can you submit the issue to customer care? And, I'll check mine, if more people experience this they'll post here. Sorry you're going through this. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Just curious, does your fan count go up when you earn fans? Sometimes there are huge jumps between positions so maybe you're still earning fans but the #3 person is just a lot higher than you? Updates often add more earnable fans and I always drop back down when that happens. Like yesterday I was at #2 and now I'm #7
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I assumed she was referring to the number of fans, not the rank. But you're right. Advice given before my brain is turned on can be way off. Thsnks. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Thank you dolls. No, Koko, you were right, it was the fan count. I posted this yesterday--one of those brain blips where you suddenly remember something a few days later...more, I started a comeback the same day I originally noticed this. Very sorry for the trouble you and soundspretty went to, and thank you both very much again. Oh! Plus, good info to know just the same, soundspretty, I had no idea! :):):)