Options

Friend Bonuses During Parties

Cara JeniseCara Jenise Registered Users 35 Posts
I tried looking because I'm sure it's a common question, but I didn't see anything. Can someone please tell me how long you have to wait for the friend bonus during house parties? For example, when doing jobs, you only have to wait an hour. I can't seem to figure it out.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. As far as I know, the friend bonus only happens once per party. It used to be first an hour, then it changed to sometime aftet an hour, and then I believe it doesn't repeat at all now, at least for a 3 hour party. But if someone has a better answer.....
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Cara JeniseCara Jenise Registered Users 35 Posts
    Thank you! I think I'll start an 8 hr party tomorrow morning that way I can check every hour to see. I'll report my findings. Lol
  • Options
    ThanatosXThanatosX Registered Users 39 Posts
    It's around the 2 hour mark for a 3 hour. Don't usually get that far, impatient/forgetful.
    iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well, I started an 8 hour party last night around 11, came back this morning around 5. I had 2 hours left, and while the 'small talk' had reappeared (around a little past 1 hour for a 3 hour party, and the same for an 8 hour party) NO Additional bonus (the 1 or 2 Event points) were given when i tapped them again.

So, my post stands, no Event Points are given a 2nd time regardless of how much time lapses. Sure, the Small talk icon pops up after an hour....but there is only a regular payout when tapped. The most event points you will get from a guest is 2 per party regardless of length of party or how many times the 'small talk' task appears above their heads . ThanatosX was right that the 'small talk' tasks reappears, but it is a regular payout - no Party Event Points, which I think is what Cara was asking. Up until about a year ago, each time that task would appear above a guests head, you'd get 1 or 2 Event points for that tasks. Then, it was changed. :(

(BTW Cara - thanks for your question. It helped me. I was shutting down last night, had between 20 and 30 energy in each game, halfway up the stairs, I remembered this post, and realized I could start an 8 hour, finish it in the morning and not 'lose' the energy I had last night. Got up this morning, finished my parties, and got the higher '8 hour party' payout. Normally I would have just done a 3 hour when I woke up, but all that energy from last night would have been lost. ;) )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary