Options

Monday - New spoilers for midweek?

13Next

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Just got a peek at the weekend event rewards. They're perfect for spending time in Colorado!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Oooooh, Would you like to share if we chant a little? I can open a thread in 3 minutes.............
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    are you saving or spending it Okurrr? Out of all the non item prizes, the stars are my fave. ;)

Saving! I'm waiting for Maria to call me for a good luxe goal. I have 2 more things to get in the Vail house that I'm waiting on a call for, or would be great to get a call on any of the new clothing items as well.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh, and to top it off....SugarB@llz (my name for PuterHead when he's not working) is home sick today, as in can't get out of bed sick. I tried to get him to stay home yesterday at least, no absolutely not. So PuterHead went in Monday, and Tuesday, and now his 'cold' is in his chest. So, I dusted of my pink and white candy striper uniform, and I'm at his beck and call.

Baba will be home for his lunch soon (he wants oatmeal lol) so there's that.......on top of the 10 pounds bouncing off my head like a medicine ball with corners.

seeing-starts-imgbuddy-com.gif

Oh no Koko, hope you feel better soon! And for SugarB@llz, I can imagine he felt all better after seeing you in your pink and white candy striper uniform haha! But seriously, I hope you are both feeling better today!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Just got a peek at the weekend event rewards. They're perfect for spending time in Colorado!
    OMG OMG OMG winterwear??!! Please share!!

A1xljsvuoUJTW.gif

Pretty please..?
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Guess who accidentally started a party AGAIN :mad:
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Is it me?!? D:
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts

OH NO. I hate doing that! and you have to finish it because if you don't, it will affect your achievements.
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I finished the midweek event and opened my free Throwback Box. I was disappointed at first.. another purse, but I don't have any this color and I'm digging it with this outfit (I know it doesn't match, but overall I think it kind of "goes"). I'm happy.

261c6sk.jpg
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options

The same game did that twice. I'm not finishing. And in my 3rd box...had I picked my normal...I would have won boots. I just shut down the game and went to bed. 9 palettes of prizes, no more than 5 boxes had 1 prize. I got 9 prizes of energy and cash. Apple finished today, got the Antler hair. so, that's what I got for 3 games and 3 days. But, it doesn't matter, no one wil lsee AppleP's prize with the iOS Freeze. I think IG is about to become my best friend.

To those grinding......you can do it. you can do it. I'm in the 420 range (I think. I can't make out the numbers on the meter) so, can I do 180 in 10 hours? Or relax and wait for whatever happens tomorrow?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I finished the midweek event and opened my free Throwback Box. I was disappointed at first.. another purse, but I don't have any this color and I'm digging it with this outfit (I know it doesn't match, but overall I think it kind of "goes"). I'm happy.

261c6sk.jpg

I love that bag, and the whole outfit is great. You look lovely. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Julesmo wrote: »
    OH NO. I hate doing that! and you have to finish it because if you don't, it will affect your achievements.

Oops. I didn't think about that yesterday and just let it go.

I'm 1 point away from finishing and my pets are being buttheads and not giving me event points.
  • Options
    Oh, that's so close. You'll be there in no time. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Done! I can't remember seeing this dress before. It's pretty.

wwgEkin.jpg?1
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Thanks, Koko!

Soundspretty - I love your doll's look and that dress - I think it was from a St. Pat's event. I was sorry I missed it at the time.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    Done! I can't remember seeing this dress before. It's pretty.

That dress was from Kim's birthday event last year:
    2015-10-23%20ep_zpshtsmcr8y.png

It looks gorgeous on your doll!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    my boxes were pretty good this week. 25 stars, 2500 kash, a necklace from the wardrobe (one of the KK ones), and a really pretty dress from my TB box:

OVv9HLp.png?1

I really really want that dress in the bottom right of this pallette, though. Gives me hope that it was even in this one, though!

Here's Everly in her new dress:

JyU7NXF.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Reality gigs were a nice study break. Overall I am pretty happy with my boxes:

(1) I forgot to take a picture, but it was just energy.

(2) 25 kstars - very happy with this.

IMG_1120.png

(3) Better than kash or energy!

IMG_1123.png

(4) Not bad. I actually quite like these shoes after trying them on! Excited to see the eyes in my palette. I think this is a sign that I am getting past all the **** and getting to the good stuff! What do you think?

IMG_1124.png
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    This was Lalas TB box:
    XMSSLkI.jpg

I searched for that watch in her closet forever, it did not show up in the jewelry tab like the other watches but in the miscellaneous tab.

BD8LjKi.jpg

I'd say Finns very first TB box was a success!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Oh no Koko, hope you feel better soon! And for SugarB@llz, I can imagine he felt all better after seeing you in your pink and white candy striper uniform haha! But seriously, I hope you are both feeling better today!

I feel there might be some confusion, at work he's PuterHead because all he thinks of are puters. Hundreds of Puters, when he's home and working.....still PuterHead. But when he's not working, he's as sweet as the Italian Christmas specialty, HoneyB@llz. Proper name is Struffoli.....and my mother wouldn't let us drizzle the honey, but we could 'dust' with confectioner's sugar. So, as kids we used to call them SugarB@lls. PuterHead had never tried them before me, so he got quite a kick out us asking when the SugarB@lls would be ready, and he loved them. So.....funny how nicknames get started. But, his sweetheart nick name, came from these Italian delicacies.

GHSP01H_struffoli_s4x3.jpg.rend.sni12col.landscape.jpeg

So relax Vatsy, that's how he got the nickname SugarB. :) Struffoli - sweet little b@llz of dough, honey and sugar.

Next ask about how My sugarplum b@llz got their name. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary