Options

Some iOS friends not changing clothes?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Hi. a few people posted my doll wasn't changing, and I looked a few iOS games aren't changing to me...I checked settings and tweaked one.

Can those of you check again and see if she's a little more current? I'm wearing the Purple fluff hair on my iOS game, I think that was the one that wasn't changing?
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Hello, Koko! Sadly, AppleP hasn't changed her outfit since before the 6.0 update in my game :(
    Here's the screenshot from a couple of minutes ago:

10oe1a8.jpg

Hope it will be fixed soon, I love seeing her in different looks, not only this gorgeous sparkly gown.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Oh that's how AppleP looks on my game for eternity too! I wonder why?

In fact there's a couple of friends that hasn't changed, but I won't post here since we're solving AppleP's issue here.
    PM to add
  • Options
    No please do post. I've read that others online are going through this, so if it's not just me, we have to look for the bigger problem. Do any iOS games see my doll in anything other than that outfit? Or better yet see her in this weekends purplr flower puff? headwear?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    IMG_0978.jpgHere is Apple and Kate's doll just now? Is Apple seeing your doll right?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok. I took my spare ipad, opened up the game (while my current ipad was open to the game as well) the old ipad (insert scary movie music 'dum dum dum') and guess what outfit she was wearing, the white/black/gold one everyone is seeing. So.....I uninstalled the game on the old device. Reinstalled the game on the old device and up popped the current outfit.

This tells me, if you guys still can't see my doll in the purple, it's not the iCloud, it's the facebook connection.....which brings me to the thread started in Support about a player who's game isn't connecting to FB. I've checked my ipad, def connected in the game. Hmmmm I have something to try re: fb and me but first, could someone check one more time about AppleP? What's she wearing?

And, I'm seeing a bunch of people not changing. I don't know if half of them even connected with me via FB. I thought we were still doing ok with the absence of GC. Also.....anyone who adds me, please make sure you added the right platform game. Now back to look at FB connections.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Hey Koko - I am also on iOS and AppleP still looks like this in my game:

IMG_1113.jpg

I don't think I have you on Facebook. I wonder if it is because of all the changes to the game centre? I really don't know. I hope it gets fixed, though, as I would love to see my friend's new makeovers in game!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    That's how AppleP looks in my game, too, Koko. (edit: dressed as in Katie's post, with the Kimversary dress) I'd post a screenshot, but you get the idea. If I were you, I'd go into settings and try signing in and out of Game Center (it's in settings now instead of its own independent app). See if that perhaps helps you update in our games.
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I have the same issue. A friend from game told me that my clothes hasn't change since...who knows?!Looking forward for Glu to fix this. Btw, Koko looks like that in my game too.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Hey Koko, you also look like that in my game. ��

I have another question, I also noticed that Game Center is now in the settings section, but how do you invite friends now?!??
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    IMG_0978.jpgHere is Apple and Kate's doll just now? Is Apple seeing your doll right?

My doll looks right, but I'm still seeing Apple P in blackgoldwhite gown :(

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I'm still seeing Apple P. in the black/gold/white gown. Plus why can't I login to Facebook from the game? Is this a glitch?
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Hi. You have to add friends now through facebook. I started an account just for the iOS game, a lot of players started them to keep it separate from your personal account. Be sure you don't add Android games, At this time you won't be able to play with them. Pm me, and I'll be happy to add you if you'd like.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    All my friends who has froze!

I didn't add everyone on my GC on my new FB account but I can still see them changing outfits.

VR8VgS6.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    Wolfie - you've been wearing the peach sheer dress with all the feathers at the bottom for a while, I think you might be stuck as well. Also Holly - you've been wearing grey for a while as well. Ordinarily I'd say 'Time for a support thread' but I'll change the title and let's attack this here.

I just wiped my old ipad, I'm putting my other account on it, and resurrecting that other doll. This way I can try and trouble shoot any suggestions you have. I'll be up in about 20 minutes or less.

I also asked glu about this, waiting to hear anything.

Anyone else who isn't changing check google to see if there's more about it online?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Omg Koko you changed!

Wait lemme grab a quick pic to see if that's you.

5C88Epx.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Omg Koko you changed!

Wait lemme grab a quick pic to see if that's you.

5C88Epx.jpg
    Yes same! Apple P changed!

• Options
    No. that's how my 2nd apple device was dressed and she's sending it out as apple p. That's a screw up on my end. I have to think some more with this new info.......but that doesn't explain why the others are blocked, apple will not take off the purple flower hat till this is resolved. But please keep showing me how she looks when she changes. It will help me fix my prob, so when the bigger problem is solved, I'll be good too. Everything was fine with Game Center.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Yes same! Apple P changed!

She just changed in mine to the short hair and black dress as well!!
  • Options
    Ok. My 2 account mess up means I go back to my apple lady who helped me untangle the 2 accounts..but the clothes i chsnged on my doll was on his doll, on a device that did not take the latest ios update. And i think that has something to do with it. My current iPad is upstairs so I don't know the new v #
    So if we we're already connected by Facebook and still had Game Center when the iOS update came through maybe Game Center only relationships were affected? and our dolls were frozen to each other in those clothes? That's very wordy but the abstract is in there somewhere. It's the android freeze all overcagain.

Edited to add a bright spot exclamation I saw my dead husband and I took him on a nice eight-hour date. Ok he just got twilight zoned in the game update. But I didn't have my old face. Weitd
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    All my friends who has froze!

I didn't add everyone on my GC on my new FB account but I can still see them changing outfits.

VR8VgS6.png

wait, so who can you see changing? Maybe the frozen ones are the ones who WERE added to FB?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    wait, so who can you see changing? Maybe the frozen ones are the ones who WERE added to FB?

Nope. Actually this frozen looks had been a while already, even before the update.
    PM to add
  • Options
    I'm trying to match my outfit/look with pictures to see when it happened. This is why I can always tell with the Androids. I know immediately if they're having issues. But, It will be fixed. I have so much faith in them. glu rocks.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Koko, you had the black/white gown for quite a while in my game, but now i see you like this. My iPad is an older version and wasn't able to take the iOS 10 update, but I have several others as game friends and they still seem to be changing outfits .... Nai, Max, Linda, Zoe, Lena, Katie, Tarabella, Haftime and others. Did anyone notice if Kiki is still changing outfits on their games (GC is DM)?? She is currently wearing the outfit below

image_zpsrmkpmj0o.jpeg
  • Options
    Yup Kiki is :)
    PM to add
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    This is so sad! I think my game does this too I just assumed at first people had stopped playing! Love seeing the different outfits people have
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're looking into this!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Koko's change to the short hair was just a quick dip into an old itunes save on an older device. So, when I changed clothes, she updated. But, Real time....my ios game Koko Kokonut will only be wearing the new purple flower headpiece. so, if you see me in the headpiece, everything's good again. Till then....still glitched different outfit.

Thanks Kalinda. We're in good hands. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    I play the game on facebook computer version. There are friends of mine in the game that haven't changed outfit in like 2 months. Apart from that, I added during the weekend 3 friends and still they don't show up in my list of friends (we all have the same platform) :confused:
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• Options
    How long does it usually take for them to show up? If they're still not showing by tomorrow, I'd submit a ticket to customer care and see what they think.

All I can say for sure, glu will either fix this, or give us the tools to fix ourselves. (appleP will change this afternoon. I can't leave her looking so mismatched. I'll put her in something nice for the holidays on that older devcie.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    It's bad enough my Dixie is frozen in your games but WHY did she have to freeze in THAT outfit??!!? Yuck. Lol.

Naimonster, your doll changes her clothes in my game (and I love some of her new looks! You are definitely having fun experimenting with the new stuff). Koko, your doll also changes in mine. So it's weird that Dixie is frozen in yours but your dolls aren't frozen in mine. Right?

Is there something I need to do to try to fix this??
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens