Options

Reality Show Product Placement

stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
I just did an 8 hour reality show gig in Dubai. When I finished, Simon called to offer a product placement in my Vienna house. It would award 3 k stars and around $1000. However, in order to do this, I would have to PAY 25 k stars. ????? Why in the world would I pay 25 stars to get 3 stars? Am I misunderstanding?

I've gotten similar offers from Simon in the past for product placements when we only could do our shows in our California houses. However, I don't recall having to pay stars to do those.

Comments

• Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Have you already bought the house in Vienna?
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Depends on if you have the piece of furniture for the product placement. They usually go on tables. So if you don't have the table in question and it's price is 25 k-stars normally he will ask you to spend the 25 in order to buy the table to put the product on.
  • Options
    stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    Ohhh, got it! Thanks to you both! I do own the Vienna house, but I don't own the table. And I remember now having read about this in the past - the possible need to buy furniture to put the product on.
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Depends on if you have the piece of furniture for the product placement. They usually go on tables. So if you don't have the table in question and it's price is 25 k-stars normally he will ask you to spend the 25 in order to buy the table to put the product on.

Aha! This info is new to me. Nice nice :D But it's kinda awful if you realized that you bought a house which product placements require to put the product on costs kstars like what you experienced just now stephk11... Btw, did you accept the offer?
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖