Options

Help: Last storyline?

PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
I just finished the storyline where I had to hide from the paparazzi entering a building, asking for help from a fan and then putting on a pair of sunglasses. And after that I did not get any more calls from Simon or Maria giving me new missions. I went to their office and had no active dialogue balloons. So I'm wondering if this would be the last storyline of the game since the last update? Could anyone confirm this? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Did you get the celebrity wine storyline? And there was a 2nd I think.... do you have everything cleared, besides side gigs? No outstanding event gigs or anything?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Did you get the celebrity wine storyline? And there was a 2nd I think.... do you have everything cleared, besides side gigs? No outstanding event gigs or anything?

Oh yeah, I got the celebrity wine stoyline and completed it. I also got the Sky restaurant storyline and finished it too when the update came up. Everything is cleared.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I think we just wait for the next update. Anyone else know of any later gigs?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary