Options

Level progress bar - specifics?

MinnowSapeMinnowSape Registered Users 5 Posts
Hi there!

I did a lot of searches but kept getting tons of results - so please forgive me if I've missed a discussion that's already taken place.

I'm at Level 27 and the in-game progress bar looks as though it's nearly full. Is there a way to find out exactly how many XP I need to advance, so I can pick gigs that will get me as close as possible? I know I could take the highest XP ones, but when I'm so close I would rather not slog through an 8-hour one if a 3-hour one would do it. (I remember completing a 24-hour one once, do those still come up?)

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Looks can be deceiving. if you're in Android, there used to be a way to see how many more needed to level up,....I used to find it by accident when I tapped on the green controller and poked around, but just tried that now and see nothing past I've completed 14/14 but I'm midway through my level.

So, I know of no way to see this anymore. hmmm, was it iOS? hang on brb

Eta: Nvmd. Couldn't find anything like it on iOS so, I'd have to say at this point, just keep plugging away. ANd when you look like you're about to level up, be careful not to be caught with a full tank of energy.

When I think I'm about to level up, I'll start a gig, say a party tap 4 times on each guest, so they don't pay out till my energy is almost gone. I don't 'finish' any task till I'm way down. Then when I just have enough energy to go finish the tasks I started, I go back and tap the final time. To many times I'll open the game, tap my first task to completion, say it's Kiss on a date, I'm 5 energy away from full now, and the kiss pays off and the XP takes me over the top. So, when I think I'm really close, that's how I tap.....when I remember.

Just last week, forgot my own advice, and the first task I tapped out....might have only taken 3 energy, but that payout leveled me up so I gained.....3 extra energy. Had I done it my way, I would have gotten nearly a full tank.

Good luck and I hope you level up, when you hit empty. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary