Options

Finding specific NPC

Kathyz08Kathyz08 Registered Users 14 Posts
I'm date targeting a specific A listed NPC but I can't find him anywhere! Any tips? Also is it true that you won't meet NPCs that are already taken?

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Are you looking at the top stars list and then intending to find that particular NPC?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Are you looking at the top stars list and then intending to find that particular NPC?
    Yes, the guy I'm looking for is like #110 on top stars.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Kathyz08 wrote: »
    Yes, the guy I'm looking for is like #110 on top stars.

There are two possibilities.

The NPCs from the list that you cannot find in venues are randomly generated and do not exist, and are just merely "space-fillers" in the list.

Or he has yet to appear. According to his follower count, go to different venues and refresh constantly hoping he appears. I've actually tried this method but noticed that there are only a handful of NPCs roaming the venue, all very puke-invoking...

He must be a good looking guy, good luck!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    There are two possibilities.

The NPCs from the list that you cannot find in venues are randomly generated and do not exist, and are just merely "space-fillers" in the list.

Or he has yet to appear. According to his follower count, go to different venues and refresh constantly hoping he appears. I've actually tried this method but noticed that there are only a handful of NPCs roaming the venue, all very puke-invoking...

He must be a good looking guy, good luck!

Ah I see, that never crossed my mind but it makes sense. I keep going to A lister hangout spots like OAK and refresh a ton but he never shows up. Guess I have to give up and settle, man I wish Glu made their NPCs more attractive lol. Thanks for your help!