Options

Lost all my progress!!! Any advice?

LemonyLemonLemonyLemon Registered Users 31 Posts
Hi all...I've been playing this game for a year now and was close to finishing my third comeback (level 34). I got a new phone and was unable to transfer my game over. I'm so upset about all the event items I've lost :( I submitted a ticket to Glu to see if anything can be done. Does anyone have any advice?

My old phone broke and stopped working but I know I was logged into Google Play in game and everything was up to date.

Comments

• Options
    Sanders ExeterSanders Exeter Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi all...I've been playing this game for a year now and was close to finishing my third comeback (level 34). I got a new phone and was unable to transfer my game over. I'm so upset about all the event items I've lost :( I submitted a ticket to Glu to see if anything can be done. Does anyone have any advice?

My old phone broke and stopped working but I know I was logged into Google Play in game and everything was up to date.

I understand it really feels frustrating if such things happen ,as far as i know you won't be able to transfer game over.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    is there anychance you have your old ID number saved? I know customer care can't restore the game, but if you can supply your old game ID maybe they can offer some solutions. Did you set up the new phone with the same credentials as the old? That would be all your google account info.

If when you download the game on the new device, if it takes you to the cusomization screen, I would tap around, maybe hit the options/support button anything just to trigger a little pop up saying there is a cloud save do you want to load that or the new game. Sometimes you have to close down, open up and try again.

Lastly, if you can't get the old game back, or even an earlier save that wasn't your highest, you can ask Customer Care to help you restore any special purchases. StarShop purchases of Stars or Game Cash, I believe the Kim's Kloset and other special cash purchases, And as soon as you are up with your new phone and game, please copy your game ID $ and keep it in a safe place.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary