Options

Vacation

KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
Hi dolls,
I'll be going on vacation for a week. I'm wondering what's the most that will happen to my game since I won't be able to play it for that whole week.
Kristina

KKH x iOS

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    best thing to do, park your doll in a dating venue. As soon as you come back to your game, don't leave the venue, date your SO. then leave, You might still get called for a date right away....don't say no. just go right back in and date again before you go running around. This way you can avoid the phone call to break up or pay stars. That's my best piece of advice.

I'm assumimg there is no way you can play your game while you're away?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    My game is on different device I could take it along I'm know the hotel will have wifi. But was just trying to spend time with the family while we go to Disney.
    Thank you Koko
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • Options
    All you HAVE to do is really date your spouse once a day. And if that's all you're doing, I would take the date when he calls, don't play around looking for a better time. What ever the length, just take the date. Then when you come back, all yout tasks are right there, it's like time stood still, except your fullfilled your daily date.

Have a great time, I love Disney. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Like Koko said if you are dating someone that's the only thing that will be negatively affected unless you are parked in a dating spot and can go on a date as soon as you open your game again. You will definitely lose fans as well and drop in rank but throw a few parties and it'll be easy to catch back up to where you were.
  • Options
    I lose fans 10 minutes after a date with a tweet that says we haven't been seen for a while, lol, so I just see small fluctuations as the games way of remaining fluid, it takes away fans with that bogus tweet, then gives it back to me with the next one. I thought the change in rank would be more due to the fact that the others in the game were all still playing and amassing fans and fortune while I was off riding the Matahorn. :) And yes, as Soundspretty said, a quick party will bring back fans in a hurry.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary