Options

In-Game Support brings about NEW problems

hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
ejIhfMB.png

Honestly, this p*sses me off. I went through absolute hell with this game during late September and throughout October. Then I lost my game progress AGAIN just days after getting my Shop My Closets and Kim Picks sent to me the first time. I had to wait over two months until they refunded me again on my new device. However, anything else I won or earned. GONE. I explained this to them x10 times and they refused to help. I even provided messages exchanged with moderation. NOTHING. I am so tired of all of these customer service reps. P.C. uses help-shift for game issues and questions as well and I NEVER go through this nonsense over there. My question is, how long is it going to take them to close the ticket once and for all?? I have had enough and clearly, they REFUSE to do anything else to help. I responded the last time telling them to forget it and end the conversation. Of course, nothing. How can this be closed?? How long do I have to wait??

EDIT: How fitting. Just as I finish typing this thread, in-game support is now crashing and I cannot read the ticket. The game completely shuts down.

4bBjNNJ.jpg