Options

No Weekday Event January 31, 2017

isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
Hi, good morning! I've been playing since 5 am, and finally realized just now--I've been 5-starting all my gigs, four so far, and I'm not getting any points.:( Is this happening to anyone else, and please, can someone look into this--asap, because I've already lost four gigs' worth of points, and so I think I need to stop playing. Is it possible to be reimbursed? Oh, and believe me, no way I have all the gold and black gift box items, and absolutely *not nearly* a healthy number of throwback items, fact. Thank you very much!

NOTE: Just occurred to me...I did not get a mini update for the event. Probably the problem...??

iPhone SE
Latest update 10.2.1
Level 48

Please let me know if there's any other info you might need. Thank you again!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi Isabeau. I sent for help on this earlier, so we'll hear something shortly. I'm really sorry you started all those gigs. Thanks for starting this thread in case players didn't think to check the event thread. TBH, the other times the event has been late....it rolled out with an update. Not saying this is the case, simply acting like historian.

But it I don't think Os Version and other info is needed at this time. It's not a case of some have it some don't. It's across the board failure to launch. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Hi Isabeau. I sent for help on this earlier, so we'll hear something shortly. I'm really sorry you started all those gigs. Thanks for starting this thread in case players didn't think to check the event thread. TBH, the other times the event has been late....it rolled out with an update. Not saying this is the case, simply acting like historian.

But it I don't think Os Version and other info is needed at this time. It's not a case of some have it some don't. It's across the board failure to launch. ;)

Luckily, and unluckily, I didn't start the gigs, I just flat out did them. For myself, I can't be bothered with starting gigs all over the place just to get an advantage when an event starts. It's just me, I know. Just not into it. But anyway...when it became pretty apparent there would be an update I no longer expected an event today anyway. So I'm good all around. :)<3