Options

Missing event points

KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
With completing the first weekend gig in Las Vegas I touched as fast I could to collect my event points. When going to look at my progress to see how much I have I noticed the points did not go towards my progress. I did a reality show right after and the points went. I did get a 5 star finish it said I got 25 plus a 10 bonus.

Sorry I did post this in the weekend event post.
Kristina

KKH x iOS

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    No that's fine. I haven't done the gig yet. You don't ever have to worry about picking up winnings or bonuses from tappables. When they dissipate they automatically are added. Picking them up decreases your current wait time for another energy by 5 seconds. That is the advantage to picking them up.

If you are positive you didn't get points, let me ask you did the payout tell you you were getting points? Do you recall? And bonus points. Is it at all possible that you had another gig there and did that instead? I'm just trying to rule out all other possibilities. I'd start screenshotting progress. Before you start a gig, take a screenshot of your progress then take another when you complete it. That's for future reference.

But if it happened to you, it will most likely happen to others so, they'll come to this thread. You can always have submit a ticket to customer care. I'm sorry I have no better advice at this time.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hey koko

I was texting a friend we both play on different platforms and I said I just completed the gig 25 points from it with a 10 bonus. But I'm just a little worried for the next gig. I will screenshot everything before I start when I finish just to be on the safe side. I had no other gigs there we had to pick the guys for the film. I choose the guy on the right who liked being there at the party. But if I don't receive my points from the second gig is it better to contact glu from within the game?
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes, submit a ticket with your details from the game, this puts your game Id right there and they can take a look if need be. Also, I'll see if I can get any other advice for you.

Wait a minute, Events are 25 points, with bonuses. Regular reality shows are 12 + bonus + points for guests for the 3 hour and 20 for the 8 hour. If you got 25 points with bonuses, you got the points for your weekend event storyline gig.

Do you see? Or are you saying you got the payout for the event storyline gig, but did not get the payout for a party? And the event gigs are 6 hours, correct?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes the event gig was 6 hours with completion you get the 25 event points plus the bonus which was 10 extra points. When I started the event gig I was at 206 in event points then if you were to add the 25+10=35 points I would have been at 241. But those points did not go so I was still at 206. I did my reality show in my house and my points are counting up. I've just now got the beautiful coat I have 309 event points now. I have 2 hour and 22 min wait for the second event gig. So I will see what happens after that. I feel like I have confused you big time.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS