Options

Monday Morning Musings: 2/7/17 Will there be a Midweek this week?

124Next

Comments

• Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    ldavis1636 wrote: »
    Ok soooooo.... 3 boxes of kash and then got the black tights with red shoes from Halloween in my TB. I almost quit because I was so sick of looking at my phone, but I pushed through and finished.... all for a whole bunch of nothing. I will NOT do another throwback party event, and probably not another dating one if I am being honest. Can someone hold me accountable to this? Because I'm weak and will surely attempt again LOL.

Come on Glu, it is time for a weekday event revamp. You took away 3 of our 4 throwback boxes and SYS. I loved SYS, and unlike most people I did not mind paying for a clothing item. In fact I liked the idea of us all designing around one item, even though many times I hated the item :P

But seriously, no one is happy. I have refused to stop buying additional throwback boxes because I don't want to support it. Back when we got 4 throwback boxes I always bought an additional box per palette, but not anymore. I've given the game enough money, but draw the line at the **** throwback events unless something changes!

Let's hold each other accountable, I'm in the exact same boat! I also agree with the opening boxes... back when there were 4 boxes per palette I'd always open a second one... not anymore.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'd to hate to admit it but I accidentally started the midweek party event only because my games had so many leftover weekend event gigs. I just simply wanted to get rid of them in order to do the storyline/side gigs and + I needed the extra cash for this week's dating event.

Carol Davida won a purse and the shoes. Carolyn Ferocious was unlucky because she won energy bolts.
    -_-

I won't even bother to complete it since glu intentionally removed a glitch from my games and I can no longer get event points just by doing the gigs. I refuse to throw house parties since it requires lots & lots of energies.
    1dDhGC.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Screenshot_20170210-011232_zpsgqv0ngnf_edit_1486685744113_zpselkusxcm.jpeg

Okay... I'm not even going to comment it.
    The only positive thing is that I start the date option comeback (I already done the gigs one) and so I won this adorable dress:

KKH_Screenshot_1486685514866_zpswu5f1cgv.jpg
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Yes lii!! We can do this! Lol
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Lii... I'm sorry...That's just awful!

Idavis sign me up in that list! I'll need a straightjacket next week!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I'm over parties for now too. Tardy reply here, but I did complete the event and I'm happy with my Throwback box prize. Here's my palette and Charlotte in the dress. (ps, we need red tights)

Screenshot_2017-02-09-18-26-23.jpg

Screenshot_2017-02-10-09-37-18.jpg

Now back to my rapid, repetitive dates.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362