Options

Being charged for VIP, Not able to access VIP perks

CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
My 7 day trial ran out today on the bronze VIP...and I decided to let it ride for a month and see what prizes I could get. I received an email confirming the charge to my credit card...when I go on Google play my subscription is there...says next charge due March 7...so imagine my surprise when I now no longer have access to my VIP membership that I am actually paying for at this point...I had no issues during the free trial...what the heck GLU....Add that to being charged for share the love boxes that I didn't get either and I think I've spend my last dollar on this game....I added this to my ticket about the missing boxes..but I'm not holding my breath since I haven't heard back from support about that for 4 days now...I'm feeling very ripped off and unappreciated

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry you haven't heard back yet please have a little more patience, sometimes it takes a little longer to hear from them, but your ticket will be answer ed as soon as possible. they'll sort it all out for you, just hang in there.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hi Calantha, Sorry to hear you're having that issue with the VIP membership. Please send me a private message with your ID so I can help.

To get your Hollywood ID:

1.) Open the Options Menu by tapping the small square icon on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2.) Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3.) The Hollywood ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page (e.g. "357601065544564")
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    Hi, overnight my VIP issue has appeared to resolve on it's own..things are all good now...thanks for the support Kalinda and Koko... you can delete this post now if you wish too...thanks again!!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love a happy ending. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary