Options

Sky, Chevier Toronto & Art Gallery

Hello! Can someone please tell me how much Sky, Chevier Toronto and the Art Gallery in Venice cost and how much they pay out. I'll be very thankful. - Tori

Comments

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Hi Tori!!

Sky Hollywood
    It costs 65 K-stars to buy Sky. When you hire top chef Cruz Alvarez for 25 K-stars, your restaurant gets an upgrade and you will receive 3 K-stars once a week after completing 2 3-hour gigs.

Chevier Toronto
    I already purchased this one and I don't recall the prices.
    You will get 1 customer a day. If you make 5 customers happy in 1 week you will get 2 K-stars and 1,000 Kash.
    Once fully furnished, you will get two customers a day. If you make 10 customers happy in 1 week you will get 3 K-stars and 2,000 Kash.

Art Galery
    The art gallery costs 30 K-stars to purchase and 60 K-stars and 81,000 Kash to fully furnish it.
    When fully furnished you can do 2 shows a week and he payout will then be 3 K-stars and 2,000 Kash.
    You can find pics here.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    kkh&kkgplayerkkh&kkgplayer Registered Users 10 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Hi Tori!!

Sky Hollywood
    It costs 65 K-stars to buy Sky. When you hire top chef Cruz Alvarez for 25 K-stars, your restaurant gets an upgrade and you will receive 3 K-stars once a week after completing 2 3-hour gigs.

Chevier Toronto
    I already purchased this one and I don't recall the prices.
    You will get 1 customer a day. If you make 5 customers happy in 1 week you will get 2 K-stars and 1,000 Kash.
    Once fully furnished, you will get two customers a day. If you make 10 customers happy in 1 week you will get 3 K-stars and 2,000 Kash.

Art Galery
    The art gallery costs 30 K-stars to purchase and 60 K-stars and 81,000 Kash to fully furnish it.
    When fully furnished you can do 2 shows a week and he payout will then be 3 K-stars and 2,000 Kash.
    You can find pics here.

Thank you so much Linda!