Options

Vip

xxxnarwalsxxxxxxnarwalsxxx Registered Users 54 Posts
Is the VIP subscription worth it? I did the trial and I'm unsure if I want to keep it going.
​Android Player
Add on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brittany.shaw0701
KKH: Charlotte, lvl. 30, A+List

Playing on Galaxy S8+ with Android version 7.0 (until I get a new tablet)

Comments

• Options
    Muse DiaMuse Dia Registered Users 28 Posts
    Well its a personal oppinion.

Which VIP were you thinking about? If you dont have a ton of money to throw away I'd say the bronze one is worth it, you still get a chance at lots of the tiles. Of course this is only if any of the bronze tile item intrest you. In the end, the bronze one is cheap though.

The silver one, is where it becomes dodgey for me personally. It doesnt have a lot of tile items. So you essentially pay 4 times the amount as for the bronze one, for 2 more items you might be able to win, one of those items being a pair of glasses...

The gold one, this is the one I did the trial for. Just to see if my luck could get me the hair or dress from the gold boxes. But this one is not worth it unless you absolutely just must own some of the items from the boxes and you are prepared to spend $50 or maybe even $100 on those items.

So all in all while things like the extra energy and bonus perk points are nice, the main thing VIP is for is the tiles (In my opinion) if you look over the tile items and see something you want, weigh it against the price, then you'll have your answer wether it is worth it or not.

But the fact that none of the VIP subscriptions come with any Kstars I think ruin it for a lot of people since it is a lot of money to use on a better daily gift box. The gold one on average costing $1.66 a day
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thanks Muse Dia. You're not the only one to say it would be more appealing with some stars. That's how I feel as well. But I did love the clothes and the extra energy. Still debating. Maybe one full month....lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Last time? Last time.

Bronze VIP membership gets Bronze partnerships only.
    Silver VIP membership gets Silver and Bronze partnerships.
    Gold VIP membership gets Gold, Silver and Bronze partnerships.