Options

Valentines day gift box thread?

Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
In an effort to chase the male hairstyle I ended up with gifts to give away, which is fine except I'm not sure who to give them too LOL

Remembering that I saw a few people mentioning that they wouldn't be able to chase and with nowhere to send my gifts I thought about it and wondered if a gift exchange would be good? Mostly I just want to share & hope we all can help each other out a bit.

If this is something that interests you leave a form as such:

Name in your game:
Platform:
Facebook or Gamecenter ID:
Available gifts to give:

And then I guess you can PM people afterwards and work that out? IDK

I'll go first -

Name in your game: Andrzej
Platform: Andriod
Facebook or Gamecenter ID: Andrzej Kaykayayhs
Available gifts to give: 4

Does that cover everything? someone please let me know LOL!
Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats

Comments

• Options
    FindMeIfYouCABFindMeIfYouCAB Registered Users 56 Posts
    Hey Andrzej! I'm also on android and I have one gift available to give. Do you want to trade boxes?

Although, I have no idea how to connect, I've never added in-game friends lol. Do I have to make a facebook?
  • Options
    RissaJo685RissaJo685 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I got a little carried away and now have SIX boxes to give away. I would prefer to send them to six different people, so really the first six people who add me on Android will get them.

Info in signature.
    Want to add me on ANDROID? Send me a PM!

Level 38; A+++, 664.8M fans, #5
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Hey Andrzej! I'm also on android and I have one gift available to give. Do you want to trade boxes?

Although, I have no idea how to connect, I've never added in-game friends lol. Do I have to make a facebook?

Yes, you would make a facebook for your game and just connect to it on your phone. Feel free to add me!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    FindMeIfYouCABFindMeIfYouCAB Registered Users 56 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Yes, you would make a facebook for your game and just connect to it on your phone. Feel free to add me!

Cool, check your private messages, I added ya :)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Be sure and include platform when you're posting here. I think the generosity of everyone is awesome.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    GingeroharaGingerohara Registered Users 8 Posts
    new to the forums so hello!

Posting because I'm so excited to finally be finished a dating event first time ever! And the number 1 couple spot! Maybe it's time for my doll to have some fun😂😂😂

Also I have 2 valentines gift boxes on iOS if anyone wants to complete the set? I'm also still looking for the dress
  • Options
    striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
    Hi gingerohara! I'd love a box if you're willing to gift...I can't spend money on the game because of the way my iOS account is set up. My Facebook is facebook.com/elizabeth.wellesley.7

ETA: my doll's name is Virginia
  • Options
    jahvannajahvanna Registered Users 31 Posts
    I would love to get gifts has I'm from Jamaica I don't have PayPal I don't have a credit card so I cannot buy anything in the game.... I'm android my fb is Zara rose
  • Options
    Jor1013032Jor1013032 Registered Users 2 Posts
    new to the forums so hello!

Posting because I'm so excited to finally be finished a dating event first time ever! And the number 1 couple spot! Maybe it's time for my doll to have some fun😂😂😂

Also I have 2 valentines gift boxes on iOS if anyone wants to complete the set? I'm also still looking for the dress

Hey! I'm on IOS and I have a gift to give away if you want to exchange a box for a box! You can add my Facebook, Facebook.com/Nicoleanderson2303