Options

Something silly

Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
Just wanted to know if anyone else is finding it unfair/impossible to play now without having to spend real money? I get that's how games make their money so they can put it back into the game for all of us to enjoy but the daily bonuses are now filled with VIP perks which I'm sure half of us who play wouldn't have VIP so we aren't being rewarded like VIP's are... It's already hard enough to get the partnerships as it is but now even harder. I just think it's a little unfair and the creators shouldn't make the game impossible to play because not everyone can afford or is allowed to buy things through apps. So please consider everyone. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Agree 100%. At least they should take out vip perks from daily boxes.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    Princess GarciaPrincess Garcia Registered Users 14 Posts
    Just wanted to know if anyone else is finding it unfair/impossible to play now without having to spend real money? I get that's how games make their money so they can put it back into the game for all of us to enjoy but the daily bonuses are now filled with VIP perks which I'm sure half of us who play wouldn't have VIP so we aren't being rewarded like VIP's are... It's already hard enough to get the partnerships as it is but now even harder. I just think it's a little unfair and the creators shouldn't make the game impossible to play because not everyone can afford or is allowed to buy things through apps. So please consider everyone. Thanks.
    Vouching this. Preach it girl
  • Options
    ThanatosXThanatosX Registered Users 39 Posts
    It halves the junk available too. It makes it a 1 in 4 then a 1 in 3 after the ad, to get something from the daily. You could look at it as an overall quality increase, if you get lucky and more than one desirable makes it in you have a good 50/50 chance of drawing it.
    iOS
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    ThanatosX wrote: »
    It halves the junk available too. It makes it a 1 in 4 then a 1 in 3 after the ad, to get something from the daily. You could look at it as an overall quality increase, if you get lucky and more than one desirable makes it in you have a good 50/50 chance of drawing it.

The problem is there have been zero desirables in my boxes since they introduced this. There are 3 to 4 VIP partnership tiles plus Kash and energy, and sometimes on very special days 3 KStars... yay!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Remember when we used to have 12 k-stars as prize within the daily boxes?

I don't see or get those in a really loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time!!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    The problem is there have been zero desirables in my boxes since they introduced this. There are 3 to 4 VIP partnership tiles plus Kash and energy, and sometimes on very special days 3 KStars... yay!

Same here. I have some days when I open up my daily gift boxes and then I have to try over & over again several times because my pallettes were filled with mostly V.I.P. partnership tiles. It had no regular partnership tiles and just energy and cash.-_-
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    ThanatosXThanatosX Registered Users 39 Posts
    The pool of good results is pretty small if you have all the white items and some partnerships held. Some days it was 8 cash and energy even before the change. Does it seem like it charges up, you don't pick anything good for a couple of days, then better and better selections show up till you pull a desirable, then it drops you back to all cash and energy?
    iOS
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I just finished with my VIP trial. During that I did not get a single VIP partnership box yet since I canceled I bet I get them nonstop :rolleyes:
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    ThanatosX wrote: »
    The pool of good results is pretty small if you have all the white items and some partnerships held. Some days it was 8 cash and energy even before the change. Does it seem like it charges up, you don't pick anything good for a couple of days, then better and better selections show up till you pull a desirable, then it drops you back to all cash and energy?

It's even small when you barely have any white box items... I have two games and one is relatively new and therefore has only very few white box items. He also only has one white box item in his palette every couple of days and the rest of them it's just energy and Kash.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    There are 3 VIP partnership tiles for sure in my daily gift box now. The rest is energy and cash. I used to collect the regular partnerships more often before.

Can there be a separate box for the VIP subscribers, and kindly give us back our normal box?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    It seems that Glu is rubbing in our face that we don´t have a VIP subscription. It seems they are saying: "Hey, look at these tiles! If you had a VIP subscription you could win, but you do not."

I understand that they need to make money, but I really hate this type of marketing that makes you feel excluded and bad about yourself. And I hate the way they make you feel lousy by missing out on the cool items just because you are not giving them real money.
  • Options
    FindMeIfYouCABFindMeIfYouCAB Registered Users 56 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Remember when we used to have 12 k-stars as prize within the daily boxes?

I don't see or get those in a really loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time!!!!

Of course I just got a 12 k star prize in my box last night! But you're right, we don't see them all that often. I've only hit it three times, two of which were a double 12 on my birthday. 24 stars from one daily box, lol. Kim K knew.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for the info FMIYC! I thought those were gone. And congrats, was you're b'day too long ago? If not, Happy b'day!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Paty wrote: »
    It seems that Glu is rubbing in our face that we don´t have a VIP subscription. It seems they are saying: "Hey, look at these tiles! If you had a VIP subscription you could win, but you do not."

I understand that they need to make money, but I really hate this type of marketing that makes you feel excluded and bad about yourself. And I hate the way they make you feel lousy by missing out on the cool items just because you are not giving them real money.

Yes, I feel the exact same way too. Glu is acting like it's mandatory for all players to join the V.I.P. membership. I shouldn't be forced to join it if I don't want to because it's my decision and that's the choice that I've made.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I'm so glad many agree with me! I love KKH and have played it since it started but over the months I've noticed a slight difference with how they're now branding things! As many know people have to make money to improve things but I was happy to wait a couple of days for a decent reward which could have been just 5 kstars but now with partnerships, VIP and money it's impossible to get anywhere in the game (though I'm gonna keep playing just wish it was a little easy)!

If I were a creator or whatever, I would have had VIP still available but as someone said have it in another box and I would've reached out to big clothing brands to create clothing for those VIP perks and actually made it of value! AND probably would have added being able to date and marry Cassio either as a VIP perk or just in general hahaha
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm so glad many agree with me! I love KKH and have played it since it started but over the months I've noticed a slight difference with how they're now branding things! As many know people have to make money to improve things but I was happy to wait a couple of days for a decent reward which could have been just 5 kstars but now with partnerships, VIP and money it's impossible to get anywhere in the game (though I'm gonna keep playing just wish it was a little easy)!

If I were a creator or whatever, I would have had VIP still available but as someone said have it in another box and I would've reached out to big clothing brands to create clothing for those VIP perks and actually made it of value! AND probably would have added being able to date and marry Cassio either as a VIP perk or just in general hahaha

I love the way you are relentless in your urge to Marry Cassio. So much so, if it ever becomes a reality. I'll give you MY chance to marry him, so you can marry him twice. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I love the way you are relentless in your urge to Marry Cassio. So much so, if it ever becomes a reality. I'll give you MY chance to marry him, so you can marry him twice. ;)

HAHAHA this is why you're the best! They'll add it into a story line or I'll personally find them and demand it 😂😂