Options

#LoveHacks - KKH Wedding Chapel now open and ready for business!

KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
Ahh...February the month of love? Why not make 2017 the year of love instead of just having that 1 month! Lets share those amazing Yes Yes Yess! moments. Also those monumental I do! moments.
4C8DE885-7819-4672-ACF2-2039700904D1_zpsk0vv0nxh.gif
Lets also talk about our love stories like the one I'm living through right now with James Fox
69E7EB96-6EE4-49D4-92FB-8920B62BCD13_zpszizu7xtr.jpeg
Why stop there the KKH wedding chapel is open ! Why not re-new your wedding vows. It's been a year since KKH had marrige and love had the spotlight so relive the feeling of butterflies in your stomach ... or share your love stories loves! With that being said the wedding chapel is open and for business!
Kim Kardashian Hollywood
Doll: Brie
List: A
lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
Doll:Khloe
Followers: 1k
lvl: 8
Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks

Comments

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_olcik9SrD91qfvh9po1_500.jpg

Brian was someone Andrzej met while still married to his first husband and ended up going out with after that ended mostly amicably - Mitchell was too moody but not a bad man. Even if second/subsequent marriages aren't given the fanfare or events that first ones are I'd say they make up for it with open & honest communication, affection and genuine love.

Sure, Brian often wants lots of dates but holds down their home, takes care of their baby and is so supportive so it all works out pretty nicely in the end.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Happy Valentines Day Andrzej You make a great looking couple. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    EHKK7zu.jpg

This is my doll's husband, James O'Brien (and yes, he's Irish).

Their first encounter was in Hollywood at The Brew Palms. Although it was love at first sight for him, James was too shy to approach. Would she have gone out with him if asked? It's hard to say. At the time she was crushing on this dude:

Jjv9w1d.png?1

However he wouldn't give her the time of day. You know those types, won't talk to you unless you're famous.

One day she returned to Brew Palms but this time she noticed James. Unlike Wyatt and his flashy gold chains, James was down to earth and easy to talk to. They went on a few dates and he always, always gave her compliments. She loved how sweet he was and knew he would make a great life partner. So when he asked her to marry him, there was no hesitation.

James started off as a B-list actor. With the birth of their first baby, James put his career on hold to let my doll shine and realize her dreams. Now that the kids are a little older, he's risen back up in the ranks and they work together to find balance. That's why he calls her (every $%@&#$ day!!) to spend some "alone time" on dates. And he even pays sometimes...
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    tumblr_olcik9SrD91qfvh9po1_500.jpg

Brian was someone Andrzej met while still married to his first husband and ended up going out with after that ended mostly amicably - Mitchell was too moody but not a bad man. Even if second/subsequent marriages aren't given the fanfare or events that first ones are I'd say they make up for it with open & honest communication, affection and genuine love.

Sure, Brian often wants lots of dates but holds down their home, takes care of their baby and is so supportive so it all works out pretty nicely in the end.

You guys make a gorgeous couple Andrzej!! :)
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Thanks Koko & Stefan001! :3

And congrats on your happiness with James soundspretty! My husband is an A-list director but mostly focuses on documentaries ATM. I know he has a script he's been playing with for a while and I'd love to help him but he gets all defensive about it being his pet project so I mostly leave him alone about it LOL.

Khloé, you should tell us about your James too!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carol Davida is getting married again for the third time in a row. She divorced Jack because they both had trust issues financially in their marriage. She started questioning him if he used her money for plastic surgery because he looked different before and after. At first, he denied it ☻ and then later he confessed that he did indeed used her money to get a nose job (after the game's revamped upgraded facials). She regretted that she didn't requested for Jack to sign a prenup before they stood at the altar. She now has full custody of their kids, and Jack did abandoned them ☹.

My doll has been single for awhile and been solely focusing on raising her children. The dating event was just about right around the corner of KKH land and my doll was more than determined to find Mr. Right and most importantly her kids needed a stepfather more than anything.
    Collage_2017_02_15_21_48_14.jpg
    Collage_2017_02_15_20_16_29.jpg

My doll has been friends with a male NPC for about two years before they've lost contact. She accidentally deleted his number and she met him again at the Brew Palms. He flirted with her and they both exchanged their phone numbers. They both were friends at first before they developed a romantic relationship. My doll attended a speed dating event at the Oak club restaurant. She dated lots & lots of men. But, none of the guys caught her eye because they weren't her type. Tyler was falling in luv with my doll and told her to stop seeing those other guys because he started to have feelings for her. Carol Davida also felt the same way too. The couple both wanted, needed, and desired eternal love. He loved her kids as if they were already his own. That was pretty much what my doll was looking for in a man beforehand when they'd communicated about settling down and becoming a family. He bended down on one knee and popped the question. Carol Davida looked so surprised and cried. She said yes! And then, he put a ring on it.

Her fiancé Tyler Mason is an e-lister fashion designer. She had to give him a complete makeover from head to toe because he was horribly dressed. She's going to tie the knot very soon so she's planning her wedding/reception☺. She's also prepping for her newly perfectly designed wedding dress☺. She's so excited because she can't wait to throw her bridal shower party☺. It'll be an open invitation (more details coming soon)☺.

P.S. I had so much fun telling my doll's luv story.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Oh Carol. The triplets look forward to your shower, and ensuing wedding. I'm sure it will be a lovely affair.

My dolls are so different when it comes to their love lives. AppleP was married to a wonderful doll, Owned by a real player. Weddings were allowed, and they had been dating Apple married Fabs immediately, and unknown to me, Fabs married AppleP the same night. (I didn't even know they'd been dating in his game) A short while later, the member sent me a wedding photo. I laughed so hard and sent back mine in return. I looked forward to his daily calls, and AppleP flew to NY and spared no expense.

Something happened, he became ill, wore the same overcoat for a year. His owner pmd me and said he'd lost control of the doll and was sorry to always wear the same outfit. I sent pictures of the family from time to time and we had a nice friendship. Then, when the big update came, the big 6-0, he disappeared. He called for a date but was no where to be found. Whether Fabs was abducted - he's in the import export business if you know what I mean, and had a lot of business foes, but I accepted the loss sadly, and keep his picture on the mantel. She remarried a very nice, totally different looking NPC, and it's ok. He's no Fabs though, and first time of something better and AppleP will dump his NPC Butt.

If Fabs ever returns, her heart will heel but now she's colder, more calculating than ever, and doesn't care how many NPC hearts she leaves in the wreckage. Oh, and BTW....he had no insurance she received nothing for her loss.

Here's a picture of the family in happier days. Their's was a special love that survived his accidental morph into NPCLand, a year of that overcoat, even in Miami in the summer, but the move to 6.0 was too much. Goodbye Fabs, we had quite a run.

Apple_PBrook_Sammi_Mr_F.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks Koko, my doll will gladly appreciate for the triplets to show up to her bridal shower, wedding, and the reception. Carol Davida is so excited about her 3rd dream wedding ☺ and her future marriage with her fiancé Tyler.:)

She didn't get it right the first and/or second time. She always hated the feathered wedding dress lol:D, but she always adored the decors of her two previous weddings.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Lovely stories and beautiful pics y'all!

I told my doll's love story somewhere at this forum before, but I brought some new pics to share on this romantic thread.

During this week Vats was too focused on Kat, so Bort was feeling a bit left out. They decided to spend a time at Milan to heat up things, shopping and play around with the baby:
    BVTwHvO.png
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    My doll just got married to Cletus for the second time! Cletus went missing a few updates ago but he re-appeared with the latest update!

IMG_6691.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Congratulations what a beautiful day you had for it. What program are you using to isolate the dolls? I can probably tell you how to easily remove the 'glow' around them. Basically when you have the doll isolated, you want to contract by 1 oixel at a time, invert the delete. I can tell you specifically for your program if I'm familiar with it....otherwise it looks great. I will now butt my nose out. (For English as a 2nd language...that means I will mind my own business). ;)

(Maybe whenKat comes out of this ultimate biker faze, she'll talk V into another wedding. When she unfreezes, she'll play to her Princess Grace side....send all the trashy clothes to Z. Lol. Z is still looking for a husband. Can you believe that? Hey...this forum needs a matchmaker thread. like the bachelor and bachelorette shows. Then after the selection, we can move it to the chapel. )

Now Linda, can we start a reception for you here? I have to go replacement pool shopping with a zero budget...but then I'll dress up my girls and we'll celebrate if you'd like.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yes that glow is driving me crazy, Koko! At first I thought it was a nice effect but now it is just annoying haha! I use an app on my iPhone called KnockOut2, but if there is a better app I can use, please let me know!!

Aw a reception would be great!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    I thought that those halo around the doll was on purpose, I think it's very charming, was about to ask you how you do that lol

Congrats on the second wedding krewleader!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Lovely stories and beautiful pics y'all!

I told my doll's love story somewhere at this forum before, but I brought some new pics to share on this romantic thread.

During this week Vats was too focused on Kat, so Bort was feeling a bit left out. They decided to spend a time at Milan to heat up things, shopping and play around with the baby:
    BVTwHvO.png

Vats! You did tell your story, I loved reading your stories. Where did your thread go I wonder??

You've changed your hair color! To caramel! I don't know whether to love it or eat it! Little Mel looks so precious. God, I never realized how hot Bort is, really!
  • Options
    It might have been posts in one of the earlier Marriage threads. Every year they fade into the woodwork, and A new one pops up. Try' love and marriage' for a thread search. Besides, as we re-create our dolls from time to time, our retelling is embellished. Unless it was a whole wedding and party, it probably wasn't a stand alone thread.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    It might have been posts in one of the earlier Marriage threads. Every year they fade into the woodwork, and A new one pops up. Try' love and marriage' for a thread search. Besides, as we re-create our dolls from time to time, our retelling is embellished. Unless it was a whole wedding and party, it probably wasn't a stand alone thread.

No. Remember when Vats used to have a storytelling thread? I think it was a "Thursdays" thing...?
  • Options
    Wednesday We Wear......it was a new thread each time, although I could merge them all together if he'doesn't like. I love those. I tried to coax one out of him by wearing pink and whining last week. Didn't work. lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Hahaha thanks isabeau:o! I'll make sure to keep him blonde around you to avoid the tricophague impulses!

Now seriously, I love yellow, but doesn't go well with blonde hair, so here's why the change. Kind of a sin between the 'blonde community'. Heard of my hairstylist, that used to be a blonde guy before turning grey, numerous time that yellow goes better with people of dark features.

About the thread, think it was our former member Noona who started long time ago (so weird to say that, but it's true we've been here for quite a time) and then other people also did more of those and Koko merged them all.

<b>Note from Koko: Closing this and all other previous Love and Marriage threads. New thread is here, https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5439390/kk-h-love-and-marriage-2018-and-beyond#latest and I'll post a link hub for all the previous attempts. :) </b>
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.