Options

Transferring game

LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
I already submitted a ticket in game but I just wanna see if I can get a quicker response here πŸ˜„ - I played KKH with an android phone (and spent a lot of money on stars too over the period of time) and now I have an iPhone...I would like to transfer my game but the FAQs only tell us how to do it for android to android, or apple to apple. Is there anyway to do android to iOS??? Thanks guys ❀❀❀
βœ§β™‘βœ§ platform: iOS & Androidβœ§β™‘βœ§

βœ§β™‘βœ§ level: 30 βœ§β™‘βœ§

βœ§β™‘βœ§ keepin' it Kardashian βœ§β™‘βœ§

Comments

• Options
    Heidi HortonHeidi Horton Registered Users 2 Posts
    I also bought a iPhone 7plus today and am wondering the same thing! I also submitted a ticket so if I hear ANYTHING I'll let u know!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Sorry I didn't see this yesterday, there is no way to transfer you game across platforms. At this time, there is no way to transfer an Android game to an Apple device, or an iOS (Apple) game to an Android or any other platform. If you still have both the old device and the new, may I extend a warm invitation to The Darkside. That's what we call players with more than one game. Did you ever meet someone you wanted to play with but they were the wrong platform? Any 2 game player is an automatic member of the Darkside, and with both android and Apple coverage.....you can play with the majority of players. (you still can't play with other platforms however)

I know it's not what you wanted to hear, but try and see what could be the upside. Welcome to the forum Lunchmeat and Heidi. :)

Nice to meet you both.
    Welcome.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary