Options

Monday's Here, 3/7/17 Midweek Happening?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Theres a long hairstyle in icon, not modeled. Its in the original picture of the right one you cropped.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Theres a long hairstyle in icon, not modeled. Its in the original picture of the right one you cropped.

I remember asking about that! I was told it was from a previous party event.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Yup, it's a style from a past event. The picture in question was posted during a TB midweek, that's why the doll is celebrating the things she "won" :)

image_zps1cxez7u2.jpeg
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    what about these?
    Possiblehair1.jpg

Have we seen the two I circled in pink?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    what about these?
    Possiblehair1.jpg

Have we seen the two I circled in pink?

The orange coloured hair is from Celebrity Perks it's the last prize currently. I'm not sure about the hair with the pin, I think that's what soundspretty was talking about the Dublin banner.
  • Options
    Then I have something great to look forward to in celebrity perks. When I'm done charging I'll look to see how many perk points, then start figuring out what size package to buy at their next spring sale. I remember the first year it was Mother's Day, I forget when exactly last year, I can look at receipts. I think I'm in love with that hair. ok, but hair for this weekend......oh, besides hair......Kalinda said hairstyles and other items we've seen pop up on their Social Media...so besides the hair...what do you think it could be? It will be fun to come back her and see what predictions were right.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    The orange coloured hair is from Celebrity Perks it's the last prize currently. I'm not sure about the hair with the pin, I think that's what soundspretty was talking about the Dublin banner.

Yup! That's the one :)
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Pre-spoiler time! You're all going to love the hairstyles we're introducing this weekend. Some of the female items have been featured on our social media channels.

Yay! So excited for hairstyleS!! Will this be the st. patty's weekend event? Or will that be the week after?

I'm going to guess that it is the Dublin banner updo, and the braided "milkmaid" hair! I reaaaally want the braided one, hoping it will be earnable, so it will be guaranteed.

Also, if it's st. patty's, I'm guessing party weekend!!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    *realizing now that this weekend isn't st. patty's, oops*

We've just had a VIP and a 5-star professional, and next weekend is probably a party weekend, so reality or dating? I'm guessing reality!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    allergies have been kicking my backside so i thought not waking up early would put me behind, but i've been working hard since. already hit the 3rd box and pretty good results so far with kstars, energy, and kstars. will be going on a day trip either tomorrow or thursday so i'm still def gonna need the next day +
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    So, I got kash and energy in my black boxes, then kash again in my gold box. I debated forever about whether or not to open a second gold box but finally decided against it AND
    30928ph.png
    Like, I'm annoyed because there are SO MANY gold box items I don't have, but I'm also jumping up and down at my decision not to buy another because I would have been so, so mad at myself. I might buy a second throwback box if I get there, though. At least I know I won't get kash.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I'm a KKH-horder so I must have all throwback items haha. Therefore, I never miss a midweek event. Even last week, when I was on holidays, I still grinded for that one Throwback box. I have two items left in my Throwback boxes so after next week I will finally have them all!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts

Kalinda
    , thanks for the pre-spoiler! I just went through the social media and all I found that was pretty recent that I haven't seen in game yet are these. I don't want to seem like a broken record but any news on the February reveal lipstick poll?
    aHlBAem.jpg

I really hope we will finally get this event! I'm in love with this cropped sweater, high waisted leather jeans and the braid. Please be this weekend!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    I've had the worst luck with my boxes. Cash, cash, and a partnership. Hopefully my TB won't be a letdown :(
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    From my boxes I got 25 KStars, 30 energy, Muse partnership tile (brought me 20 energy bolts) and a pair of red shoes. Not the best midweek, but one thing made me smile today:

23lfkfo.jpg

Finally!

And happy International Women's Day to all the ladies here on the forum. Stay strong and fierce!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    allergies have been kicking my backside so i thought not waking up early would put me behind, but i've been working hard since. already hit the 3rd box and pretty good results so far with kstars, energy, and kstars. will be going on a day trip either tomorrow or thursday so i'm still def gonna need the next day +
    Hope you feel better soon, Kayla! I had a severe allergy to grass and trees, could not go outside without sneezing for hours... I started allergy treatment 2,5 years ago, where I get shots every four weeks to 'reset' my immune system. It is no piece of cake but I am so happy I did as I hardly sneeze nowadays and can just walk outside and enjoy the grass and the trees!
    I'm green too, but it's the flu.
    Oh no Koko, hope you feel better soon! Let your hubby take good care of you!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    He was up with me at 3 am. He's a good man. He'll come home a little early and take more care of me. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    *holds an umbrella just in case Koko's flu acts up*

LindaVB wrote: »
    Hope you feel better soon, Kayla! I had a severe allergy to grass and trees, could not go outside without sneezing for hours... I started allergy treatment 2,5 years ago, where I get shots every four weeks to 'reset' my immune system. It is no piece of cake but I am so happy I did as I hardly sneeze nowadays and can just walk outside and enjoy the grass and the trees!

Oh Linda, you could belong to my family lol. My mother needs a cedar shot every year and I'm allergic to pollen. Even with three large acorn trees I'm usually OK, but this year? Of course, I haven't helped myself. My father was cleaning out his car last Thursday so he could trade it in and I was helping him clear off leaves in and out of his trunk. What a bad idea! Today was a good day where I was able to get out with no problems, but I may be paying for it tomorrow.

A little over 100 more points to go for my TB box! Should be getting it either late tonight or in the AM <crosses fingers & toes>
    IOS

• Options
    happy wishes for a great TB box for everyone. :) I don't think I'll make it, but that's ok, there's always next week.

And Linda....2 more items? I'd buy the damp things. lol. Congratulations. what are the things you're lacking?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    good news: i gained a good amount of kash and got some kstars from my boxes
    not so good news: all i got in my TB box was a triangular weird bangle. but hey, just like the green boa, at least now I have it and maybe something better next time
    IOS

• Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Oh Linda, you could belong to my family lol. My mother needs a cedar shot every year and I'm allergic to pollen. Even with three large acorn trees I'm usually OK, but this year? Of course, I haven't helped myself. My father was cleaning out his car last Thursday so he could trade it in and I was helping him clear off leaves in and out of his trunk. What a bad idea! Today was a good day where I was able to get out with no problems, but I may be paying for it tomorrow.
    Oh gosh, this good be me 2,5 years ago! Hope you feel better soon, sweetie!
    He was up with me at 3 am. He's a good man. He'll come home a little early and take more care of me. ;)
    How are you feeling today, Koko? Any better? Sounds like you are in the best of hands at home!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    happy wishes for a great TB box for everyone. :) I don't think I'll make it, but that's ok, there's always next week.

And Linda....2 more items? I'd buy the damp things. lol. Congratulations. what are the things you're lacking?
    Haha, yeah I was tempted to buy the last one, but I wanted to have something to look forward to next week!
    I just opened my Throwback box:

IMG_7579.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Orooo44.png?1

Yay! This was a pretty decent palette too :)
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Great pick, SoundsPretty! That's one of my favourite dresses :)

I rarely manage to finish midweek events but this week, since I've had trouble sleeping, I was able to make it to the 4th box. I'm so gutted the navy jumpsuit was in the next box! That's definitely one of my most coveted items. Hopefully one day it'll own it...
    3A1D8E89-F3E5-47F6-9B2C-6710B868EAF5_zpskkszuwxc.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Omg you guys, I can't believe my luck!!

7WEXfXR.jpg

This is the first time hair (besides the pirate hat hair) has popped up in my palette and I actually picked it, on the first try! And such great hair, I'm so happy right now. I'm still miles away from having all the items so there is actually a very slim chance to get hair in your boxes even if you're still missing a lot of the items.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    Congrats on everyone's winnings. I love the hair you won Lii. 2 of my girls still need it, i love thst dress. Such a breath of Springtime.HEY, when is Sassy going to be back here? Isn't she off on anothr wonderful vacatio ?

My flu is better, i dont get dizzy when i get up, but i'm out of it. Sorry to say, only one game made it to the 2nd prize. I think one more might. Not up for the flu when it's 60 degrees today, with snow tomorrow and this weekend. Puterhead is driving baba and GF to brooklyn for los campesinos tomorrow. Everytime the band plays in the area...it's a freakin snow storm. I'll be here dating away. And the 3 of them will be groovin to the band. I swear if they stop for food, they'd better swing into manhattan and get a gyro from Gyro II across from Penn Station. Ahh, who am I kidding. They won't pop into in manhattan, and I can't even think of eating a gyro.

But...i will be here bright and early to start dating, and picking boxes, and buying stars....i'm feeling better already.

I've cut down on 0my Oak dates.....harder to pull the 4 Energy 650$ bottle of wine.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary