Options

Pets not giving energy?

mst1984mst1984 Registered Users 2 Posts
So I bought the polar bear at the club in Reykjavik and it follows me around everywhere, but over the past few days I haven't been able to get anything out of it. Anyone else having the same issue with the polar bear or any other pet? If you're not having issues with your pet, which one do you have?

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    That issue will be fixed when you get the 6.4 update. You can tap on the polar bear for rewards at the ice club!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Miss RynnnnMiss Rynnnn Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am not sure that it's actually an issue with ALL pets, because I literally took my Cat (LA) for a walk and then went back into the apartment to return it home. After I clicked on it (the pet itself, not the paw button), I received energy. I haven't been playing very long- so if it's possible to walk your Polar Bear, maybe try that?(:

Also, I am playing on Andriod >___< if OS makes a difference.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Are you saying your pet gave you her payout on the walk or when you took it home? The pets do give energy when they are back in their homes. They are not giving energy on walks. It's a known issue that will be resolved in update 6.4. But I 'kk walk mine and see if the adopted LA stray pays out on the walk. Thanks for your info. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    crsalgadocrsalgado Registered Users 11 Posts
    It's been happening to me too on my iPhone. You only get it if you go back to the home where you they live. In your case Iceland. #iwantapolarbear

:)
    So I bought the polar bear at the club in Reykjavik and it follows me around everywhere, but over the past few days I haven't been able to get anything out of it. Anyone else having the same issue with the polar bear or any other pet? If you're not having issues with your pet, which one do you have?
  • Options
    Lizzy1979Lizzy1979 Registered Users 16 Posts
    That issue will be fixed when you get the 6.4 update. You can tap on the polar bear for rewards at the ice club!
    Hey KalindaKing is there a thread with pictures of all the pets?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    There was a pet thread a while ago, some pictures. Of course there's a listing in FAQ, but no pictures there. If you'd like to make a current thread or bring the old one up to date, that would be awesome. I believe the thread I'm thinking about is in General Discussion. I'll try and locate it if you can wait till the morning. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Kokokokonut thank you. I know what pets are where, but I wanted to see if anyone else had actually bought all the pets and would post pics. I have the English bulldog, French bulldog, Boxer, Bengal kitty & goldfish. I have also seen a few other pets on a random google search. Was curious if anyone had the Aegean cat in Mykonos, Exotic Shorthair Cat in New Jersey, Kittens in Venice & the Yorkshire in Cannes. I also own houses in Paris, private jet, Paris, Miami & Malibu but I don't own the pets. Maybe one day ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    If you can search for the update threads, usually people post pictures there (to show others what the buildings and houses look like). There's not an actual thread that has this information collected however so it'll take some digging around to find what you're looking for :)
  • Options
    If you can search for the update threads, usually people post pictures there (to show others what the buildings and houses look like). There's not an actual thread that has this information collected however so it'll take some digging around to find what you're looking for :)
    Hey Soundspretty is there a way for me to post an image on this thread? I see there's buttons for links/videos but no quick photo button. I have a screenshot of pets collecting energy outside home and also a list of pets for each home. I'd also like to post pictures of the pets I do have for others to see. TIA! ๐Ÿ˜˜
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts