Options

Improvements

Waterbottle25Waterbottle25 Registered Users 3 Posts
We should be able to win awards for modeling or our tv shows like in stardom. There should be a backstory w/ our characters like maybe we can create siblings and make them famous or have them live nearby. We should add more airports so we have multiple cities. I know kim is suppose to be our best friend but cant we create our own best friend to have. We should have bigger and badder rivals and have better drama like in real life. I know this is a lot but i hope you tske some of this into consideration anyway thx u

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    We should be able to win awards for modeling or our tv shows like in stardom. There should be a backstory w/ our characters like maybe we can create siblings and make them famous or have them live nearby. We should add more airports so we have multiple cities. I know kim is suppose to be our best friend but cant we create our own best friend to have. We should have bigger and badder rivals and have better drama like in real life. I know this is a lot but i hope you tske some of this into consideration anyway thx u

also, since this is a suggestion, so I'm copying it over to the suggestion thread, I'm moving your 2nd post, about Nicki's game to Nicki's thread. I'll post the link here, and then I'm closing this thread. Sorry to do this to your first and 2nd posts, but in the future, please look for an existing thread before starting a new one. With all that over, welcome to the forum.

we have an Introduce yourself thread, you should post there and say Hi. I'll link that too, once I get to my laptop

Welcome.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Nicki's post moved here.

Award post copied here.

Introduce Yourself thread here.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.