Options

How do we get endorsement gigs?

Rosie99Rosie99 Registered Users 64 Posts
I know I had them in the past, when you did your reality show somewhere there would be a box of cereal or drink to tap on to get something ( I forgot if it was money, energy, stars or fans) but I can't remember how to get it set up

Anyone here remember?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. There's a thread somewhere in General Discussion....but it's called Product Placement. I get them after one or 2 8 hour reality shows somewhere. Shortly after the show Simon will call and say he has great news. A Sponsor wants to pay for product placement. Then he tells you what the payout will be, where it will be and who it is, and ask you yes or no. THen as soon as you say yes....you get your payment then. Don't have to do another thing, and it lasts for a week.

Now, if while doing reality shows you choose the home with the Product Placement, the more you tap on the product icon....for champagne it's take a swig or something lol, the more you advance an achievement. I'm not sure which I'd have to look it up. But that's it in a nutshell.

Nice to meet you Rosie, if we spoke before, I apologize. early evening brain slow down. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Rosie99Rosie99 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Thank you!

You have helped me before, I appreciate all the time and dedication you share here! :-)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Awww, you're so sweet. :) Thanks so much, I just love it here.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary