Options

Issues not resolved & now my account has been flagged? GluHortus?kokokokonut?Kalinda?

hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
Aw0b4Gn.jpg

I know if I pulled stunts like this with a long-term customer/client on my job or my previous ones, I would not be employed.
I have probably danced with every support tech for this game at this point only to get the same response over and over and over again.

I still have a purchase that was NOT restored after providing the receipt. Does it even matter at this point? Since my game has apparently been flagged and support is no longer going to help me with any problems that exist in my game. Why has my account been flagged? Is it the fact that I lost my progress twice? I am going to say this right now, that was NOT intentional. I would NOT throw away months, no a year's worth of progress for kicks and smiles.

When my HTC exhibited those problems I stayed up all night searching for a solution and was close to tears that "Unfortunately the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" message scared the sht out of me and I am not a techy person so I had NO idea what to do. I nearly cried when AT&T support center couldn't even do anything about it.

Is this flagging my account some kind of joke? If it is it can't be as funny as the old VIP subscription that I (along with others around here) have which was completely cast aside when 6.2.0 was released. I have played fair and clean from day one. Believe me, I have the receipts from purchases and the VIP subscription to prove it.

I lost my progress twice and did I run off to the other forum and cross to the dark side of this game? No, I stayed because like other players I decided to stick around and see what lies ahead. So I ask again, what is going on with my account and why is this happening?? Can this be reversed?? Why do paying customers like myself, get treated this way?? I already responded to the above ticket wanting answers but I don't expect a clear one so I have to ask here.

Comments

• Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    This thread can be closed or deleted since paying customers like myself receive little to no assistance with this.