Options

Message Kim on Facebook Messenger & Kik!

124Next

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    I love it too! Those chat heads are genius. I can do anything else and quickly respond, and then move it out of the way. I use it separate from facebook.

Yup! It actually annoys me now when people text instead of using messenger because I have to close out of whatever I'm doing.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    The malfunctioning Kimbot. Oh, the anticipation of having to do each and every thing but the last, all over again; because it reset me. Hmm, yep. No great shock here.
  • Options
    marsalcrowmarsalcrow Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    daffodil said:

I can't use the link at the end of the conversation. It says the URL doesn't exist:

ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME

Edit: I'm using the Android tablet from which I'm also playing and I of course chose the "already playing" link. The other one goes straight to the KKH page in Play Store.

The ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME error is commonly because of your browser issue . There's no application on your device which can handle that particular action. It is a Chromium bug . In Chrome version 40 and up, this bug has resurfaced, but only if you are manually entering the URL of the redirect page in the address bar. The issue is on the chromium issue tracker here .
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Oh this sounds fun, can I still do it? 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers